Kanye to The banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fuck GODLee Barnes LP was some low-quality shit, the fuck is blu on? Wasn't mastered at all :fly:

I mean some of the tracks weren't even listenable, A lot of people been talking about blu being lazy and it's very very true.

It's a shame to see since he's one of the best MCs around but dude seems to have fallen off so hard

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Are we gonna make this thread every week? I mean I know Blu is on some bullshit but it doesn't warrant an extra thread when 5 others have been made in the past 2 weeks.

Plus I already made this post yesterday in the Blu thread.
Intel said:
Hold up. I just realised that the Godleebarnes LP sounded fucked up on purpose. Blu's hardrive never crashed, he just made up that story to slowly iniate us into his tasteless sound quality expodition. I know your game Blu.  :he:

·
Premium Member
12,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Intel said:
Are we gonna make this thread every week? I mean I know Blu is on some bullshit but it doesn't warrant an extra thread when 5 others have been made in the past 2 weeks.

Plus I already made this post yesterday in the Blu thread.
:kanyeshrug: Felt like it's justified tbh, TheGODLee Barnes LP was such poor quality even though the tracks sounded dope

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
That's why I can't fuck with him, I like below the heavens, but i'm scared to listen to anything else, because of what you guys are saying.. Don't just want to turn my back on him without giving him a fair shot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.