Kanye to The banner

the franc0 girl advice thread.

2K views 89 replies 18 participants last post by  Franc0 
#1 ·
alright in this thread ill give some advice to alot of you guys having girl problems
feel free to ask specific questions that pertain to you if i didnt cover something or it was too broad

ok first entry

If you have even the smallest doubt its gonna b a rocky relationship or u think its not gonna work out
dont go into that shit mayne
unless of course shes DTF
im not gonna b like some ppl giving advice here
im telling you down to the wire
on some raw shit
sometimes fuck relationships
get the pussy mayne
some girls out there dnt even want relationships
just get it in
at this age most of u r like 16-17 anyways
some more truths
u nd ur highschool sweetheart wont be together forever
once you graduate shit is gonna change drastically  nd ull end up splitting up
that being said
dnt get tied down
date alot
fuck alotta bitches
su woo

See less See more
#5 ·
Good thread.

#7 ·
skyhigh said:
ok so theres this 1 gurl she really diggin my mojo (swag, that is.. get with it non-cudi stans) she pmed me on facebook and she was all like heyyy you're so cute n shit n i was like yea yea cool u 2 (she really is sofckn hot) so we kinda started chattin it up on the chat n that was like 2 weeks ago
we havent even went out yet tho coz she told me shes still in love with her ex (only thing stoppin me from givin her the D), who has a different girl atm but is cheatin on her with her (ugh) n shes kinda hopin to get back together with him

n he keeps tellin her that he'll break up with the other girl n get back with her soon but that aint never happened yet but she seems to believe him so w/e (he obviously BSing her)

n she always gets jealous whenever she sees me with other girls but still doesnt even wanna go out with me (i asked her a few times) til she sets things straight with her ex
and we used to talk like every night on msn but i kinda dont feel like talking to her anymore so we havent spoke the last 3 days at all

so should i just move on or...? coz shes REALLY HOT (easy 10/10)

thanks francgod

mayne i was in a similar situation
she aint wanna go out like take her somwhere or date like on some legit shit?
my situation was home girl was one with her man but he was steady stressin the issue but she was like i dnt want him but i wanna situate shit
so much like u did i was like maybe forget this hoe i aint tryna wait for this 10 i could just fuck 2 5's nahmsayin
so i did my thang for a bit but now were talking again.
So ask her str8 up b like ey girl
i need an answer cuz im not gonna wait forever
expose that ***** b like ey ur ex is not comin back for you
if shes still being hard headed
then just comfort her b like aw its ok hell come back baby dnt sweat it
then get it in nd u out that shit

#9 ·
skyhigh said:
thanks dood, rly dope advice but

we aint talk in a few days (we used to be talkin like all the time) so i cant just come up to her like yo i need an answer
should i jus chat her up real slow again n then in a few days be like yo i need an answer?
ya u havent talked so u gotta chat her up but lean toward wat u want hint at it nd wat not

#12 ·
Soooo there's this girl i REALLY like, we went out for the first time friday. like on some real shit, met my mom and all that. And i guess she likes me too. She's like the best person ive ever met, and im nervous im gonna over do it. Im falling TOO quick. and i have GAME! It's depressing. Lol. Any advice on how not to over do it?

#13 ·
Adam_Corwin said:
Soooo there's this girl i REALLY like, we went out for the first time friday. like on some real shit, met my mom and all that. And i guess she likes me too. She's like the best person ive ever met, and im nervous im gonna over do it. Im falling TOO quick. and i have GAME! It's depressing. Lol. Any advice on how not to over do it?
make her want it daw
over complemeting ur gonna ruin it
u say she likes you too but dnt b like
OMG BABE U LOOK SO GOOD AHH UR PERFECT OMG YALL
dnt b an asshole ither
but make her want it
make her earn the compliments ya dig?
nd then follow up from there
dnt fall too fast
thats how u get hurt daw

#14 ·
I wanna see your advice for this.

There's this girl that I was pretty sure liked me, 'cause she is always looking at me in that way that gives you vibes. She is always really happy & nice when she sees me. Always smiling and whatnot. Then one day, we were talking and I ask what she did the other day and she tells me that she went out with her boyfreind.

I think she's trying to play me out by flirting with me and being with her BF at the same time, but maybe she just doesn't like him anymore. How should I go about it? Do I keep flirting with her and trying to see if she's willing to jump ship or should I just give up on her and look for other girls?

#16 ·
ROHF4L said:
I wanna see your advice for this.

There's this girl that I was pretty sure liked me, 'cause she is always looking at me in that way that gives you vibes. She is always really happy & nice when she sees me. Always smiling and whatnot. Then one day, we were talking and I ask what she did the other day and she tells me that she went out with her boyfreind.

I think she's trying to play me out by flirting with me and being with her BF at the same time, but maybe she just doesn't like him anymore. How should I go about it? Do I keep flirting with her and trying to see if she's willing to jump ship or should I just give up on her and look for other girls?
liked as in past tense?
also idk i usually dnt fuck with these girls that got a man cuz if shell cheat on someone to get with you what assures you that shell cheat on you to be with someone else

if she complains alot about her man tho then you can attempt to comfort her nd if she likes u shell ease to your side

#17 ·
"Like" as in present 'cause she's flirting with me consistently. I said liked 'cause I think that she may be a tease where she flirts but she doesn't mean anything by it. I may move on to another, but she is relly cute. I'll take the advice and try to remove her from my radar until she's single.

#18 ·
ROHF4L said:
"Like" as in present 'cause she's flirting with me consistently. I said liked 'cause I think that she may be a tease where she flirts but she doesn't mean anything by it. I may move on to another, but she is relly cute. I'll take the advice and try to remove her from my radar until she's single.
dnt remove her from your radar u gonna lose it
still talk to her but dnt maker ur priority chick
talk to dem single girls too
but keep her on watch nd when shes single
u go in for that
if u still want her

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.