Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
I asked for this a while ago. The person sent me a good quality version without any evidence of it being the live version, it was in CDQ but the sound was just a bit low. I just used iTunes to raise the volume up 100% specifically on the song without adjusting the volume on my computer. However, even in it's original state, it sounds perfect through headphones.

·
Premium Member
10,161 Posts
Mamba said:
on the studio version...the one i have is terrible quality

anyone have a 320 one?
Str33tKingz !YY! said:
I asked for this a while ago. The person sent me a good quality version without any evidence of it being the live version, it was in CDQ but the sound was just a bit low. I just used iTunes to raise the volume up 100% specifically on the song without adjusting the volume on my computer. However, even in it's original state, it sounds perfect through headphones.
i got it from this http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?t=Common-The-Food-The-Food-Live-Version-12-Vinyl-Single-Record&UPC=COM31212 u can buy it. comes with live version and studio version

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.