Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you listen carefully the flow and lyrics sound like what Drake would write. That first verse is by far one of the best verses on the album
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wake up, all veggies no eggs I hit the gym, all chest no legs Yep, then I made myself a smoothie Yeah, then me and wifey make a movie

Kanye doesn't workout lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68,087 Posts
North West said:
Not at all... Sounds like Kanye except maybe the first line or second
You don't listen to enough drake then
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,670 Posts
All I know is the part where Ye is talking about winter tires has to be Drake...that ***** loves rapping about tires.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68,087 Posts
YoungWaveGod said:
Kanye doesn't workout lol
He does
Kanyes arms and chest size %100 imply he lifts :dno:
He obv is on and off a gym routine tho based on how busy he is
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,420 Posts
Tomahawk said:
All I know is the part where Ye is talking about winter tires has to be Drake...that ***** loves rapping about tires.
lmaaao i laughed harder than i needed to at this
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,511 Posts
YoungWaveGod said:
I wake up, all veggies no eggs I hit the gym, all chest no legs Yep, then I made myself a smoothie Yeah, then me and wifey make a movie

Kanye doesn't workout lol
nah doesnt seem like a drake line
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,417 Posts
YoungWaveGod said:
I wake up, all veggies no eggs I hit the gym, all chest no legs Yep, then I made myself a smoothie Yeah, then me and wifey make a movie

Kanye doesn't workout lol
The flow of that line, plus the 'yeahs' really felt like Drake, not so much the lyrics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,879 Posts
said you never saw this coming well you're not alone
million dollar renovations to a happy home
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
16,176 Posts
Airthony Maxtano said:
He does
Kanyes arms and chest size %100 imply he lifts :dno:
He obv is on and off a gym routine tho based on how busy he is
Kanye closing in on a white dad bod
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68,087 Posts
SFLA said:
Kanye closing in on a white dad bod
He's honestly A shape shifter
Fat.. Thin.. Built.. Saggy tits.. Etc

The man has a busy lifestyle so u never know how dedicated he is lmao

But I've never seen him go back to pre MBDTF thinness
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top