Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Ye isnt bad but he isnt good either. Thats the truth tbh.

G

·
No man Pinnochia Story was a one-take improvised freestyle and he freestyled all of Gorgeous ion Hot 97 just like that

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
Look up kanye west blue note freestyle and kanye west can't tell me nothing live (vevo link) and tell me kanye sucks at freestyling. Also look up kanye west say you will freeestyle. Idiot.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
DarkTwistedReality said:
Look up kanye west blue note freestyle and kanye west can't tell me nothing live (vevo link) and tell me kanye sucks at freestyling. Also look up kanye west say you will freeestyle. Idiot.
honestly he's not that good and he knows it, just watch the beginning...

his 2nd time was better tho

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
most rappers out there cant even freestyle at all though... ps: i just saw a video of asap rocky freestyling over ****** in paris and that shit was fucking terrible.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
AJYP said:
most rappers out there cant even freestyle at all though... ps: i just saw a video of asap rocky freestyling over ****** in paris and that shit was fucking terrible.
A lot of them are just reciting lines they already know.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Devil In A New Suit said:
Was Gorgeous actually freestyled on Hot97?

Seemed like he had it pre-written, just like every other artist that does Hot97.
no it wasnt freestyled lol Ye normally does a written verse in those situations

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
DarkTwistedReality said:
Just posting video yourself wld have really made your reply that much better of a cmeback

1 - 20 of 52 Posts