Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, CT, PLEDGE (AGAIN) TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS OFFICIAL SINGLES. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (LIKE I DID FOR LASERS)

swag

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I, PETER, PLEDGE TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS OFFICIAL SINGLES. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (LIKE I DID FOR LASERS)

SWOOP

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I, RAGING ALCHEMIST, PLEDGE TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS OFFICIAL SINGLES. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (LIKE I DID FOR LASERS)

·
Registered
540 Posts
i dont know if i can sighn this without lying tbh

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I, NAIN33, PLEDGE (AGAIN) TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS OFFICIAL SINGLES. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (BECAUSE I DIDN'T FOR LASERS :stronger:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I, JayMonsta, PLEDGE TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, SINGLES, VIDEOS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS THE LEAK WHEN IT LEAKS

hope i make it :ohno:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.