Kanye to The banner

THE F&L2 PLEDGE

G
4348 126
I, CT, PLEDGE (AGAIN) TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS OFFICIAL SINGLES. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (LIKE I DID FOR LASERS)

swag
1 - 20 of 127 Posts
I, PETER, PLEDGE TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS OFFICIAL SINGLES. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (LIKE I DID FOR LASERS)

SWOOP
CT said:
I, LUPE4LIFE/Peter, PLEDGE (AGAIN) TO  LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS OFFICIAL SINGLES. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (LIKE I DID FOR LASERS)

swag
I, PLEDGE TO LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL NOT BE LISTENING TO IS DUBSTEP SHIT. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (LIKE I DID FOR FOTP)
I, RAGING ALCHEMIST, PLEDGE TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS OFFICIAL SINGLES. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (LIKE I DID FOR LASERS)

i dont know if i can sighn this without lying tbh
G
:ohno:
Lupe Fiasco Stan said:
I, PLEDGE TO LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM.
I, NAIN33, PLEDGE (AGAIN) TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS OFFICIAL SINGLES. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (BECAUSE I DIDN'T FOR LASERS :stronger:)
G
I, JayMonsta, PLEDGE TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, SINGLES, VIDEOS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS THE LEAK WHEN IT LEAKS

hope i make it :ohno:
Peter said:
I, MAMBA, PLEDGE TO NOT LISTEN TO ANY SNIPPETS, VIDEOS, LEAKS, ETC FROM LUPE FIASCO'S UPCOMING ALBUM. THE ONLY THING I WILL BE LISTENING TO IS OFFICIAL SINGLES. I WILL NOT CAVE IN (LIKE I DID FOR LASERS)

PENIS
G
I already heard Go To Sleep tho :ohno:
G
Thinkin about it tbh :work:
I'm going to see him in May :slick:
I promise to download the album illegally
lol
ManicJay said:
I already heard Go To Sleep tho :ohno:
1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.