Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would have happened this last months if desiigner never appeared ?

Futures last projects werent too acclaimed and the hype around him (#FutureHive levels) peaked and will never reach that level again.

And thats all that wouldve happened. L for future, right?

So...instead of that... Futures music is so gigantic...he has such a discography, style, musical world of his own so strong, i wont say a Genre but its something like that...(If you like him, you had to think about it sometime, what that dude did from monster to evol...and even before including old mixtapes and honest...is something else man...is too much)

That a rapper SO influenced by him...is winning like desiigner is winning.

Creating hype. Creating excitment. #1 records (Timmy turner will reach Panda levels beleedat)

AND, most important, and the point of this thread... Demonstrating how legendary is future...his hype "died" but hes so legendary that an student of him...Is whos leading. :whew:

Whats the message of Karate Kid? That if the student doesnt surpass his teacher...the teacher is not a good teacher and the student is not a good student. :rejoice:

Desiigner can play it like 'yeah i listen to some future shout out to him doing his thing' like he did in that interview :hah: but at this point after New English is undeniable how influenced this man is...Desiigner more influenced by Future than his real kids :hah3:

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
rich boi said:
New English and Project ET are both trash projects
both had some good tracks though

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
SAINT PABLO said:
Didnt read but looks to me that this is a salty future stan trying to put desiigner down
nice new avy :khaled2:

·
Banned
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SAINT PABLO said:
Didnt read but looks to me that this is a salty future stan trying to put desiigner down
Imagine having a text in front of your eyes, not reading it, guessing what it says and being wrong.

Dafuck is wrong with you son *taxstone voice*

1 - 20 of 43 Posts