Discussion Starter #3
Why?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LehZeR said:
what's it about?
Basically, it's about a conspiracy and a large cover up that involves aliens and a man trying to find his girlfriend.It's a bit like LOST in the sense that you never have all the answers.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
The Runaway said:
Basically, it's about a conspiracy and a large cover up that involves aliens and a man trying to find his girlfriend.It's a bit like LOST in the sense that you never have all the answers.
Oh i hate shows like that, they just end up getting cancelled or they get boring and they never end the way you want them to. I used to watch heroes but it got boring

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I really like it so far i was a bit confused the first episode but now im understanding it a bit better. I cant wait for next weeks episode!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
JUst saw the commercial for this show, and it looks like the biggest LOST ripoff ever and I didn't even watch LOST. I gave up on shows like this thanks to Heroes. They go nowhere.

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
Lost is pretty good but its a cliffhanger at the end of every episode thats what brings me back to watching it the evil girl is hot

·
Registered
29,631 Posts
bigshotman59 said:
Lost is pretty good but its a cliffhanger at the end of every episode thats what brings me back to watching it the evil girl is hot
You mean The Event? Haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts