Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the end credits of the Documentary it says MTV creative controle around 10:32 sooooooo it looks like its might get put on mtv like kanye did with runaway who knows? and i'm guessing that its going to be longer if it going to get put on mtv

·
Registered
693 Posts
Cunty McCunterson said:
The full documentary didn't leak. Of course it'll be longer.
why so sure why would we get begining and end and lose a big portion of the middle?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jose345 said:
Good Find.I didn't see that at all
lol the only thing i've been doing is listening to thats my bitch, otis and watching that documentary i guess it paid off lol

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
The only other thing I can think of is they needed to put an MTV stamp on it because of Sway's interview at the beginning. But I think OP may be on to something.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The footage that leaked is not the full documentary. It is only the footage from the Australian sessions. The full documentary should be longer and include footage from the New York, London, and Paris recordings.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oozer said:
The footage that leaked is not the full documentary. It is only the footage from the Australian sessions. The full documentary should be longer and include footage from the New York, London, and Paris recordings.
my hype is just multiplying greatly
could u imagine if they did a 4 day thing with each night airing the footage from each session i think that would promote the album more than one night hour long and it might make sense why the credits are at the end of the leak

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
Oozer said:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts