Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:twisted:

The majesty of this album is going to kill me. I cannot wait.

Suicide is not for the people, so I edited my post.
There have been two many of them recently, and I found out in school that two more kids just killed themselves.

The Believer must reach the masses!

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
hey dude your IP address can be reported and cops could show up at your door for making those threats on some real shit if an admin of this site really cares enough.. thats nothing to joke about.

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
The_Reaction said:
hey dude your IP address can be reported and cops could show up at your door for making those threats on some real shit if an admin of this site really cares enough.. thats nothing to joke about.
you're an idiot lmao

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
The_Reaction said:
im saying this because it happened to a roomate in college.. not an idiot lol
This dude is someone who probably has a separate account on the site and thought it would be funny to go to his common account and say he was gonna kill himself cuz of the tracklist. you thinking he is serious is just stupid.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Jesse said:
This dude is someone who probably has a separate account on the site and thought it would be funny to go to his common account and say he was gonna kill himself cuz of the tracklist. you thinking he is serious is just stupid.
I know he is trolling, but so was my friend in college and the cops still showed up thinking he was gonna kill himself lol. Its just not somthing to joke about.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The_Reaction said:
im saying this because it happened to a roomate in college.. not an idiot lol
Reaction, that seriously scared me. Everyone SHOULD know it's a joke, but some might not... So I changed it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts