Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post some dope stuff you've seen.
Dont be too hypebeasty tho.
Everyone's seen black cement 3's and Aqua 8's so there's really no need to put em up.

And the Miami Nights aren't hypebeast there swag :oblivious:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
longhorn said:
Yes..what on Earth would you ever wear those for? Probably one of the uglier shoes I've seen.
Going out with friends? Show me some shoes you like then? Im not all butthurt about you not liking em I'm just curios?

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Spooky said:
Going out with friends? Show me some shoes you like then? Im not all butthurt about you not liking em I'm just curios?
I'm not into the whole streetwear thing so I mainly wear these three shoes (the main thing wrong with those shoes is that wack colorway):

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
longhorn said:
I'm not into the whole streetwear thing so I mainly wear these three shoes (the main thing wrong with those shoes is that wack colorway):

How comfy are these? Would they be comfy enough to go running in?

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
idk batman lol tbh said:
How comfy are these? Would they be comfy enough to go running in?
Definitely. I did today. Best running shoes I've owned tbh. Great for standing/walking for a long time too.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
Vinyl said:
None of these are "dope" in my opinion...
oh, you thought every single person in here was going to find every single thing posted in this thread to be dope. lol.

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
NickyEyes said:
oh, you thought every single person in here was going to find every single thing posted in this thread to be dope. lol.
Are you trying to insult me...? I can't tell. "lol."

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
CudLyfe said:
love the herschel supply co. backpack.. Saw one in person yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I'll be picking it up here within the next month for school this year.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts