Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So honestly when I first saw these guys I was kind of like "what in the fuck..."

It was almost like a train wreck, you don't wanna watch but something can't help but draw your attention to it.

But yeah now it's been like a month and I have to admit they are kind of the shit. They've grown on me heavily. Anyone else here a fan?

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
my favorite video of theirs is when that one rapper guy starts thrusting his meat around while he has these skimpy Pink Floyd boxers on

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I thought at first. But idk if it's the beats, Ninja's raps, or Yo-Landi's singing, something about it has grown on me.

·
Premium Member
6,967 Posts
The main appeal to me is Ninja's often insane flow mixed with lyrics that aren't afraid to get really really fucking weird and sexually messed up.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Nat said:
The main appeal to me is Ninja's often insane flow mixed with lyrics that aren't afraid to get really really fucking weird and sexually messed up.
does the one guy have progeria?

·
Premium Member
6,967 Posts
Perry said:
does the one guy have progeria?
The person in the Enter the Ninja video has progeria but he isn't in the group or anything. That video implies that he is DJ Hi-Tek but DJ Hi-Tek was played by some fat dude in some of their other videos (so it is easy to see that DJ Hi-Tek probably isn't a real person and is probably just a stage name for a whole group of people).

I saw them live once and DJ Hi-Tek was some bald dude dressed up to look like the progeria kid, he was behind a turntable but wasn't actually doing anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts