Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
13,754 Posts
this is dope
gonna do this but replace Fade with Waves
In my mind the song is him trying to justify all his infidelity by saying that no matter how much he cheats, he'll always come back and he can't be bound to one woman ("Bird dont fly in a cage") and thats just the way it is ("Thats just the waveee")
Then he goes on a super dark and raunchy binge of sex and debauchery in Freestyle 4, regrets it and battles his demons in FML, etc etc

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Panda Bear said:
this is dope
gonna do this but replace Fade with Waves
In my mind the song is him trying to justify all his infidelity by saying that no matter how much he cheats, he'll always come back and he can't be bound to one woman ("Bird dont fly in a cage") and thats just the way it is ("Thats just the waveee")
Then he goes on a super dark and raunchy binge of sex and debauchery in Freestyle 4, regrets it and battles his demons in FML, etc etc
yeah i get how it would make sense in the story but i think its a redundant message and the song is wack to me :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Freddie Gibus said:
IN. Good reasoning OP, I just can't see switching up the original iTunes tracklist for myself
never done it before tbh and always been kind of against it - but even ye changed this shit so many times that i kind of feel that this may have been the intention

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
WNTD said:
never done it before tbh and always been kind of against it - but even ye changed this shit so many times that i kind of feel that this may have been the intention
I feel this exact same way. Almost like he was saying "fuck it, you guys come up with something."

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Vanguard said:
I like this.  Saw another playlist here yesterday that was cool, but this is better because it maintains that GOAT Low Lights to Highlights transition  :slick:
lmao y would anybody break those up.

I wish Lowlights was a bit shorter as it was in the SNL performance and attached to highlights as one song

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.