Kanye to The banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
king. said:
so we are gonna act like he didnt just spill his guts on Welcome to the jungle & Why i love you

i swear you ****** just listen to the beat and skim threw music         

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
SuperDuper_C said:
It's not that he doesn't have a mind of his own, but if you imagine Kanye in the studio on a soo album, going "we are doing this, I want strings here, synths here, see if we can get Nicki Minaj in to read the start of Cinderella and that's it." but in the studio with Jay, who has just as much creative power, Kanye can't dictate, he can only suggest.
but this is the hiphop album ye was talking about doing,i dont think this is a jay-z album cus of songs like liftoff,i dont think of it as an jay album cus of songs like thats my bitch,i believe they had even input   

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
hypethegod said:
but this is the hiphop album ye was talking about doing,i dont think this is a jay-z album cus of songs like liftoff,i dont think of it as an jay album cus of songs like thats my bitch,i believe they had even input   
Yeah I'm agreeing, I think you have to find a middle ground, and though maybe Kanye stepped back a little because of the respect and brother like relationship he has with Jay, they still had a pretty even input into the making of the album. However, because Kanye is much more creative than Jay, he can't get all that creativity out when he has to consider Jays opinion too.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts