Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
it sounds like a rock song.. not a rap beat (though someone could rhyme over it). i dig where you're going with it it's just not my style really. keep making music tho

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
I like it but make sure you change it up a little & those hats (i think thats what they are)sound off beat idk if you meant to do that

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TopBillionCMG said:
it sounds like a rock song.. not a rap beat (though someone could rhyme over it). i dig where you're going with it it's just not my style really. keep making music tho
Thats what i was thinking when i started to mix it. Thanks for the opinion, means a lot.

And i've been listening for you for about two months now. I've  been digging you. Keep making dope music!! You gonna make it.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
isaiahmerriweather said:
I like it but make sure you change it up a little & those hats (i think thats what they are)sound off beat idk if you meant to do that
Ok thanks. ANd i have to work on my timing. Been a problem since i started about three months ago. This is my second beat with an mpd 18. so i am just trying to get use to it.

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
The Insurance said:
Ok thanks. ANd i have to work on my timing. Been a problem since i started about three months ago. This is my second beat with an mpd 18. so i am just trying to get use to it.
quantizing helps to put things on time :h5:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
isaiahmerriweather said:
google how to quantize in fl studio or whatever software you use & it will tell you how to make everything on time so its not offbeat
will do. thanks again.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
robert HENRY said:
Just re work those hats and it will be awesome, so chill, enjoying that.
Thanks so much. Appriciate it. Doing that right now. I'll post the final version soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts