Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just listening to runaway and ow. :jordancry:

Sounds sorta goat when ur high then u can feel why it was on purpose :hhh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,534 Posts
honestly I have no idea what you are talking about. I never notice this shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,624 Posts
Yeah the outro clips like a motherfucker but idk it's kinda raw maybe they left it like that on purpose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Friday said:
Yeah the outro clips like a motherfucker but idk it's kinda raw maybe they left it like that on purpose
i think they did like its supposed to be jarring. Sometimes it's goat sometimes it's woat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,856 Posts
Ricky Roller said:
That's like an all time moment for music, it was beautiful, I'm so out
sure the melody is beautiful, but it does get too loud at points :(

It's just a technical problem, not anything to do with the beautiful melody throughout
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
LAMBO TISCI said:
sure the melody is beautiful, but it does get too loud at points :(

It's just a technical problem, not anything to do with the beautiful melody throughout
Not a technical problem, he left it like that bc the enf of that song is symbolizing his heartbreak and keeping like that shows the raw emotion he had
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,076 Posts
playboiwolf said:
Not a technical problem, he left it like that bc the enf of that song is symbolizing his heartbreak and keeping like that shows the raw emotion he had
When people over analyze ye :prince:
Go back to rap genius :camby:
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top