Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't believe I'm saying this but I now believe the Chiefs are not only 4real but possibly the best team in the league. It's between them and the jets IMO. I said earlier in the year that they weren't 4real because they don't have a QB but QB or not these guys can ball and are at the top of their division at 4-2. Don't be shocked if these guys make the playoffs Solid D, 2 great running backs, Solid WRs, and playmakers in Dexter and arenas look out for these guys

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sid the Kid said:
Giants, Jets, and Steelers are all better.

Maybe the Pats too.
I'm not convinced with giants
Maybe the steelers but I feel
Like the chiefs can compete with
All of these teams

·
Registered
47,281 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
I'm not convinced with giants
Maybe the steelers but I feel
Like the chiefs can compete with
All of these teams
Lol, no they can't.

Who have they beat? A bad Chargers team, a terrible Jaguars team, an embarrassing 49ers squad, and an average Browns team. Nice wins, but hey they compete with top notch teams like the Jets, Giants, and Steelers.

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
the best team they have beatin is the 2-5 chargers

just saying...teams chiefs have won against have a combine record of 8-20

I think they are a decent team...but saying they are arguble the best is very lolz TBH

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They lost a close game against the colts and they beat teams that the teams that are better than them can beat with their eyes close huh? Don't be surprised

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sid the Kid said:
Who cares if they lost a close game to the Colts, everybody loses close games.
What? They lost a close game with one of the highest scoring teams in the league. The point is they competed with them what are u talking about lol

·
Registered
47,281 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
What? They lost a close game with one of the highest scoring teams in the league. The point is they competed with them what are u talking about lol
The Browns beat the defending champs. They the number 2 team in the league now?

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sid the Kid said:
The Browns beat the defending champs. They the number 2 team in the league now?
I see what your trying to do there but The browns are 2-5 and the Chiefs are 4-2 so uuuuummm no

·
Registered
47,281 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
I see what your trying to do there but The browns are 2-5 and the Chiefs are 4-2 so uuuuummm no
Chiefs are 4-0 against teams with losing records and 0-2 against teams with winning records.

I think that ends any discussion of them being anywhere near the best in the league.

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
well there are 12 teams who are 4-2 and better

what makes the chiefs so special ?  :work:

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
august4th said:
well there are 12 teams who are 4-2 and better

what makes the chiefs so special ?  :work:
It's the Chiefs before this season if you told me the Chiefs would be 4-2 at this point I would have laughed but not only are they 4-2 they are actually playing very very well they lost only  2 close games against 2 good opponents and are number 1 in the division right now they are low-key beating teams with no passing game at all
When they get a QB they'll be even more dangerous with the squad they have
Don't sleep

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
It's the Chiefs before this season if you told me the Chiefs would be 4-2 at this point I would have laughed but not only are they 4-2 they are actually playing very very well they lost only  2 close games against 2 good opponents and are number 1 in the division right now they are low-key beating teams with no passing game at all
When they get a QB they'll be even more dangerous with the squad they have
Don't sleep
hey, don't diss Cassell :sarc2:. Nobody fuck with the head behind the midwest patriots

1 - 20 of 130 Posts