Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a place to tell short and enjoyable stories from whenever. It could be something that happened in your early childhood or something that happened yesterday. :)

About 4 years ago, I went on a mission trip. It was stressed that everybody has a story in life; including people we would normally shy away from. In this case, it was the homeless. On the last day we had this huge feast in a park. I was playing frisbee with people I had met during the trip, but had bad aim and hit this man leaning against a tree in the head. I went over an apologized profoundly and he shrugged it off and smiled. It was evident that he was homeless. When our feast was winding down, I took some extra food over to the man. He graciously accepted.

Later I found out that many other people had offered him things that night, and he refused it all; including money. I was the only person he had accepted anything from and it felt good knowing I might of made a stranger's day just a little bit better.

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
when I finally gathered the courage to talk to the girl I liked, even if it was just a few seconds. This happened like a month before school ended.

damn this thread :cryfam:

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
I'm such a nostalgic and sentimental person so this is the ideal thread for me! I remember being a kid and just playing on the Playstation on Spyro the Dragon.. GOAT. And just being a general kid, watching cartoons, "playing out", damn.. :cryfam:

·
Registered
186 Posts
iYeezy said:
I'm such a nostalgic and sentimental person so this is the ideal thread for me! I remember being a kid and just playing on the Playstation on Spyro the Dragon.. GOAT. And just being a general kid, watching cartoons, "playing out", damn.. :cryfam:     
just replayed riptos rage for the millionth time two weeks ago :cryfam:

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Spyro the Dragon said:
just replayed riptos rage for the millionth time two weeks ago :cryfam:
That's my favourite one out of the originals! They just killed him after YotD and now it's all like dark Spyro crap :cryfam:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'd be stuck in this thread for days writing heaps of memories. So many, makes me sad.

Instead, I think i'ma go out and make new ones.

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
I Wonder said:
I'd be stuck in this thread for days writing heaps of memories. So many, makes me sad.

Instead, I think i'ma go out and make new ones.
i think you get the subliminal point of this thread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts