Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
11,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alot of people are calling it wack.  :vom:
saying it's dumb.  :huh:

well, before Kanye had to go back & be semi-politically correct on a few lines off the LP, his original line would'a made more sense to you...

"if she get bleach on my t-shirt
imma act like an asshole."
:kanyeshh:
ijs.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Priceless. Like the current state of the album

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
birk2105 said:
It is dumb but it's only a lyric. It's over in 2 seconds but ****** still acting like it ruins the whole album :mm:
Although I usually value your opinion, I gotta disagree with you here. I really believe Kanye has perfected this album. After months of intense musical evaluation and self improvement, he has reached his pinnacle as an artist. I look forward to your next post, but please take this into consideration.

·
Banned
12,240 Posts
birk2105 said:
It is dumb but it's only a lyric. It's over in 2 seconds but ****** still acting like it ruins the whole album :mm:
tbh FSMH is such a great song and I want to show it to the hater fanbase but the moment those lines start I look stupid so

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
IAmEric said:
He could have easily removed the line entirely. Would have only been a positive thing.

It's such a bad line that I embrace it now..it feels almost like a parody..I love it now, and the FJM posts are goat

·
Registered
156 Posts
I think it's deep

He's gonna feel like an asshole because that bleach stain will forever be a symbol of his unfaithfulness to Kim, and he becomes less of a role model for his 2 kids.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.