Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 699 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
In. Kay Felder was the best pick at what was it, 54? But hey, are we really the Hawks without the disappointment? Two weeks ago, I would've said no to DeRozan, at this point I'd welcome him or any other star with open arms. We continue to make the safe moves for more money room, but we have the worst history of being able to lure the stars here. Therefore, we should build through the draft, we had two first rounders and could've traded up to get Hield who slipped to No. 7. Star potential, grow our own talent, but no. That would make us happy and Hawks fans can't be happy.

·
Registered
47,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
jeff3006 said:
In. Kay Felder was the best pick at what was it, 54? But hey, are we really the Hawks without the disappointment? Two weeks ago, I would've said no to DeRozan, at this point I'd welcome him or any other star with open arms. We continue to make the safe moves for more money room, but we have the worst history of being able to lure the stars here. Therefore, we should build through the draft, we had two first rounders and could've traded up to get Hield who slipped to No. 7. Star potential, grow our own talent, but no. That would make us happy and Hawks fans can't be happy.
We immediately traded Kay Felder to Cavs for money :dash:  I really wanted Deyonta Davis especially when he was still there at 21

·
Registered
20,181 Posts
jeff3006 said:
I have convinced myself a Millsap/Horford/Howard frontcourt would be our best bet to challenge LeBron at this point.
We need to somehow hang on to bazemore and horford and allow hardaway Jr. to get more minutes. Still not sure what we're gonna do about a backup PG

·
Registered
21,749 Posts
Red Bandana said:
Yea if we don't offer him a 5th year but he's not gonna sign that so he'll probably be a Celtic next year smh
Thunder got a shot I think due to Donavan

·
Registered
21,749 Posts
Red Bandana said:
Yea there too. Hopefully he'll go where Hawks don't have to play him as much. Will hurt to watch
I don't claim to have "sources" but I know a few people. There are really positive rumors around that we got a good shot of keeping him.

Schroder
Hardaway/Korver
Milsap/Sefalosha
Horford/Scott
Dwight

·
Registered
20,181 Posts
sc23 said:
I don't claim to have "sources" but I know a few people. There are really positive rumors around that we got a good shot of keeping him.

Schroder
Hardaway/Korver
Milsap/Sefalosha
Horford/Scott
Dwight
If we can't beat the cavs at least one time with that lineup then I give up lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Red Bandana said:
If we can't beat the cavs at least one time with that lineup then I give up lol
If you can't beat them, I'll take three seasons of seeing a star on the team in the meantime of waiting for LeBron to fall off.

41 - 60 of 699 Posts