Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check out this video of me working on a dopee beat in the studio .. if anybody wanna use this beat hit me up

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Dooope :D At first I didn't like that chopping. But you build up the track well. I like it.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx! yeah i usually dont let ppl see the work process because it sounds messed up at first until u get closer to a final product lol

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
redmcfly said:
thanx! yeah i usually dont let ppl see the work process because it sounds messed up at first until u get closer to a final product lol
Always sounds like that lol

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah thats y i usually make my beats on my own in the room dark lol ... but this was a lil promo to get more ppl to buy beats from me because most people know me as an artist and forget i produce as well

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
yo i rapped over a beat with the same sample but it was chopped totally differently. i like this one it's more of a banger... man you got skills straight up...

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TopBillionCMG said:
this video reminds me of that early video of kanye in the studio working on beats
  Thats like the highest compliment u could give me possibly lol

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Man that was dope... Awesome beat.

I really love watching people work on music.. Like I could sit in a studio all day and just be happy watching people cook up music haha.. good stuff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts