Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FUCKIN HATE HIM! HE SUCKS! I WANNA KILL HIM!

please feel free to express your feelings about that PEICE OF SHIT in this thread.. thank you

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
no team has made the postseason after starting 0-5 and one team has made it starting 0-4

i say fuck it, let him play and see what happens the rest of the year, Niners aren't going anywhere. besides to the top of the draft board :problem?:

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
Benson said:
no team has made the postseason after starting 0-5 and one team has made it starting 0-4

i say fuck it, let him play and see what happens the rest of the year, Niners aren't going anywhere. besides to the top of the draft board :problem?:
andrew luck i await  :worship:

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Benson said:

Playoffs? Playoffs? Dont talk about--playoffs? You kidding me? I just hope they can win a game.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
I see you bigblack going back to your Marvin Harrison ways.

This dude was quiet as fuck during the year last year but he's talkative during the offseason. Once again he's basically MIA this season

·
Registered
654 Posts
august4th said:
JP said that he would rather have alex smith then ben roethlisberger for the niners

looooooooooooooooooooob
Smfh. How JP of all people ether himself like that?

He in the paint tryna post up 7 footers b, get him outa here.

·
Registered
29,902 Posts
Huey Newton said:
Smfh. How JP of all people ether himself like that?

He in the paint tryna post up 7 footers b, get him outa here.
that's JP for you
he was building up the 49ers to be good a few weeks before the season

1 - 20 of 67 Posts