Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
FeelTheMagic said:
Definitely agree. Quite soulless and sounds so forced. Little to no cohesiveness either.
That's what I was looking for. I couldn't really find a way to describe the album.

It's forced. It's like stereotypical in a way. Like it has stereotypical Kanye beats. And stereotypical Jay lines.

There's no creativity. Just two greats forcing themselves to do what they've done countless times before and expecting it to be better this time cause they're doing it together.

·
Registered
9,552 Posts
FeelTheMagic said:
Definitely agree. Quite soulless and sounds so forced. Little to no cohesiveness either.
Daddy Fat Sax said:
That's what I was looking for. I couldn't really find a way to describe the album.

It's forced. It's like stereotypical in a way. Like it has stereotypical Kanye beats. And stereotypical Jay lines.

There's no creativity. Just two greats forcing themselves to do what they've done countless times before and expecting it to be better this time cause they're doing it together.

damn im not alone !!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.