Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesn't have that warm, organic feel that Kanye and Jay records have.

In two/three months nobody's gonna be banging this shit.

(200th post :work:)

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
ChiTownGetDown said:
In two/three months nobody's gonna be banging this shit.
I will :sarc2:

That's a lot of memorable tracks on this album, namely "That's my Bitch", "Murder to Excellence", and "No Church in the Wild"

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
i been playing it nonstop for about 5 hours. my head just hurts.
i've been bumping it REALLY loudly. haha

·
Registered
401 Posts
FeelTheMagic said:
Definitely agree. Quite soulless and sounds so forced. Little to no cohesiveness either.
That's what I was looking for. I couldn't really find a way to describe the album.

It's forced. It's like stereotypical in a way. Like it has stereotypical Kanye beats. And stereotypical Jay lines.

There's no creativity. Just two greats forcing themselves to do what they've done countless times before and expecting it to be better this time cause they're doing it together.

·
Registered
9,336 Posts
FeelTheMagic said:
Definitely agree. Quite soulless and sounds so forced. Little to no cohesiveness either.
Daddy Fat Sax said:
That's what I was looking for. I couldn't really find a way to describe the album.

It's forced. It's like stereotypical in a way. Like it has stereotypical Kanye beats. And stereotypical Jay lines.

There's no creativity. Just two greats forcing themselves to do what they've done countless times before and expecting it to be better this time cause they're doing it together.

damn im not alone !!!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
yea i dont get why everybody is saying its crazy the rapping sucks and kanyes singing. the beats weren't that good sounded like bp3 to me

1 - 20 of 39 Posts