Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
felt like a completely new song. Sounds absolutely incredible now and the little changes just make it a completely different song to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Why all the pretty models gotta be all white"

and i started rapping "back to my Beyonces" but Jay was like "no."

I was like :wom:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
shadynarkoticz said:
"Why all the pretty models gotta be all white"

and i started rapping "back to my Beyonces" but Jay was like "no."

I was like :wom:
lmaoo
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,871 Posts
shadynarkoticz said:
"Why all the pretty models gotta be all white"

and i started rapping "back to my Beyonces" but Jay was like "no."

I was like :wom:
hahahaha, this is exactly what happened to me too.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
you can tell he used the old recording and used a new recording for the 'pop champagne' bit :/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
drop.out said:
you can tell he used the old recording and used a new recording for the 'pop champagne' bit :/
kinda but i bet you wouldn't notice that if it's your first time hearing the song.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
shadynarkoticz said:
kinda but i bet you wouldn't notice that if it's your first time hearing the song.
truee. i shouldn't have downloaded that leak a year ago :sadblu:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,121 Posts
drop.out said:
oshit, who was it?
It's the one and only Justin Vernon, better known as Bon Iver! :epic:

There was a lot of doubt about this (see my 5 page thread), but Justin is credited in the digital booklet. Charlie's name is nowhere to be found.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
Steven Colbear said:
It's the one and only Justin Vernon, better known as Bon Iver! :epic:

There was a lot of doubt about this (see my 5 page thread), but Justin is credited in the digital booklet. Charlie's name is nowhere to be found.
that's crazy! i didn't know his voice went that deep.
on the original leak then, was that justin as well? :mindfk:
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top