Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or does Kanye sound like he just woke up on it? But I hope they finished it or redid it.....(btw this is my first post:)

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Somethin dskfhelrhe  THAT'S MY BITCH!

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
KD4MVP said:
Is it me or does Kanye sound like he just woke up on it? But I hope they finished it or redid it.....(btw this is my first post:)
yes,they remastered/finished it and its on the album

·
Registered
713 Posts
its a lot better. power 105.1 was playing snippets of the mastered version here in NYC this morning! CRAZY DRUMS!!! ALOT cleaner.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
StonerCharm said:
its a lot better. power 105.1 was playing snippets of the mastered version here in NYC this morning! CRAZY DRUMS!!! ALOT cleaner.
they don't have the mastered version. nobody does, I don't know why people think it's floating around. But it's not lol. Somebody probably ripped the drums of the sample (which sound alot cleaner) and replace the current ones.
But nobody, including POWER 105.1 have a different version than the rest of us.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
lmaoo Kanye was speaking in tounges

There was another version of "Diamonds" with Teairra Marie where Kanye wasn't saying any words, he was just mumbling...I wish I still had it. He explained why he did it before...it's to really get a feel of the track.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Don C. said:
they don't have the mastered version. nobody does, I don't know why people think it's floating around. But it's not lol. Somebody probably ripped the drums of the sample (which sound alot cleaner) and replace the current ones.
But nobody, including POWER 105.1 have a different version than the rest of us.
they sure kept playing the shit like it was lol

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
StonerCharm said:
they sure kept playing the shit like it was lol
lol.. corny idiots. Not you, them. But I'm just clearing it up for you. When you hear the new version you'll know it's the new version. Knowing Kanye it will be more spectacular than we think. And Connie Mitchell :sadblu:

G

·
I wouldn't be surprised if the kanye part of the hook stayed the same....

look at "power"

you can barely comprehend him saying "and they say...and they say...and they say.."

1 - 20 of 48 Posts