Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
KANYEFAN4REAL said:
whhhattt???? noooooooomg...foreal
Yes, it's true. He is on the credits list for That's My Bitch, while Charlie is nowhere to be found. I've been saying this ever since the leaked version of That's My Bitch was released.

Registered
Steven Colbear said:
Yes, it's true. He is on the credits list for That's My Bitch, while Charlie is nowhere to be found. I've been saying this ever since the leaked version of That's My Bitch was released.
Dang. :( thanks for telling me because I had no idea I swear it was charlie wilson. smh. well he sounds just like him

Registered
KANYEFAN4REAL said:
Dang. :( thanks for telling me because I had no idea I swear it was charlie wilson. smh. well he sounds just like him
I can't hear it, but quite a few people on this board have said something to that effect. I suppose that you have to listen to a lot of Justin's work to recognize his voice, especially under that type of vocal effect.

Registered
Steven Colbear said:
I can't hear it, but quite a few people on this board have said something to that effect. I suppose that you have to listen to a lot of Justin's work to recognize his voice, especially under that type of vocal effect.
mhm yeah I suppose.聽 well i cant tell.

Registered
Steven Colbear said:
It does sound exactly like Charlie, and I'll admit I was confused when I looked at the credits. :dno: Not the voice I think of when I think Bon Iver/Justin Vernon.

Registered
OSS said:
It does sound exactly like Charlie, and I'll admit I was confused when I looked at the credits. :dno: Not the voice I think of when I think Bon Iver/Justin Vernon.
I knew it was him the moment I heard the song. He's always experimented with various vocal effects, and the recording style was very reminiscent of some of his solo work.

Registered
jerzeyboy23 said:
Does anyone know why Elly and Justin only got additional vocal credit? /i think Elly should've at least got a featured credit.
Yea she should have been credited for a feature

1 - 19 of 19 Posts