Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Joined
63,121 Posts
KANYEFAN4REAL said:
whhhattt???? noooooooomg...foreal
Yes, it's true. He is on the credits list for That's My Bitch, while Charlie is nowhere to be found. I've been saying this ever since the leaked version of That's My Bitch was released.
 

Registered
Joined
731 Posts
Steven Colbear said:
Yes, it's true. He is on the credits list for That's My Bitch, while Charlie is nowhere to be found. I've been saying this ever since the leaked version of That's My Bitch was released.
Dang. :( thanks for telling me because I had no idea I swear it was charlie wilson. smh. well he sounds just like him
 

Registered
Joined
63,121 Posts
KANYEFAN4REAL said:
Dang. :( thanks for telling me because I had no idea I swear it was charlie wilson. smh. well he sounds just like him
I can't hear it, but quite a few people on this board have said something to that effect. I suppose that you have to listen to a lot of Justin's work to recognize his voice, especially under that type of vocal effect.
 

Registered
Joined
731 Posts
Steven Colbear said:
I can't hear it, but quite a few people on this board have said something to that effect. I suppose that you have to listen to a lot of Justin's work to recognize his voice, especially under that type of vocal effect.
mhm yeah I suppose.聽 well i cant tell.
 

Registered
Joined
25,743 Posts
Steven Colbear said:
I can't hear it, but quite a few people on this board have said something to that effect. I suppose that you have to listen to a lot of Justin's work to recognize his voice, especially under that type of vocal effect.
It does sound exactly like Charlie, and I'll admit I was confused when I looked at the credits. :dno: Not the voice I think of when I think Bon Iver/Justin Vernon.
 

Registered
Joined
63,121 Posts
OSS said:
It does sound exactly like Charlie, and I'll admit I was confused when I looked at the credits. :dno: Not the voice I think of when I think Bon Iver/Justin Vernon.
I knew it was him the moment I heard the song. He's always experimented with various vocal effects, and the recording style was very reminiscent of some of his solo work.
 

Registered
Joined
901 Posts
jerzeyboy23 said:
Does anyone know why Elly and Justin only got additional vocal credit? /i think Elly should've at least got a featured credit.
Yea she should have been credited for a feature
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top