Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*RANT*  :kevin:

MAN PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DUMB AND I'M SICK OF IT. I LISTEN TO A LOT OF HIP HOP ALRIGHT NOT THAT I'M SOME EXPERT THERE IS DEFINITELY A BUNCH OF SHIT THAT I'VE NEVER GOTTEN AROUND LISTENING TO BUT I WOULD SAY THAT MY KNOWLEDGE OF IT IS JUST SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE SO WITH THAT BEING SAID I AM GETTING FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF ****** COMING OUT THE WOOD WORKS ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING WHEN THEY FUCKING DON'T....THIS DEBATE ABOUT WHO STARTED WHAT IS GETTING STUPID AS FUCK...THE TRUTH IS BIG SEAN INADVERTENTLY POPULARIZED THE SIMILE FLOW...DRAKE WHO WAS INSANELY POPULAR AT THE TIME FIRST HEARD IT FROM THROUGH SEAN VIA SUPA DUPA

HE THEN USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON FOREVER....WAYNE WHO IS AN EVEN MORE POPULAR RAPPER STARTED USING IT THROUGH DRAKE AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW NICKI MINAJ IS USING IT AND THEN ALL OF YM AND THEN MONTHS LATER EVERYBODY WHO IS ANYBODY WHO RAPS OR AT LEAST CLAIMS TO IS USING IT AND THERE YOU FUCKING HAVE IT...I AM SICK OF THESE DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS THINKING THEY ARE FUCKING HIP HOP AND LYRICAL BRAINIACS TELLING US MAN BIG SEAN DIDN'T START SHIT NAS WAS DOING THAT BACK IN 94 OR WAYNE WAS DOING THAT BACK IN 05 MAN STFU *****..REALLY DOG? 4REAL? NAS BACK IN 94? MAN STFU UP NONE OF THEM ****** WAS ON IT LIKE THAT WTF? ARE YOU SERIOUS? NOW YES MOTHERFUCKERS YES IT IS POSSIBLE THAT OUT OF THE MILLIONS OF RAPS THAT HAVE EVER BEEN WRITTEN DOWN ON A PIECE OF PAPER(or blackberry :fly:) THAT SOMEONE
MAYBE JUUUUSSSTTT MAYBE USED IT BEFORE BIG SEAN FOR EXAMPLE HERE IS LUPE USING HIS OWN LITTLE VERSION OF THE SIMILE FLOW OUTTY 5000

OH LAWWWWDDDDD STOP THE PRESSES FORGIVE US IF MC ULTRASOUND WASN'T ACKNOWLEDGED FOR HIS USE OF THE FLOW IN HIS SONG ABOUT LIFE AS A FETUS LIVING IN THE GHETTOS OF ANNA NICOLE'S SMITH'S WOMB MAN STFU NO ONE GIVES A SHIT THE TRUTH IS THAT SAME EXACT FLOW THAT EVERYONE AND THERE STEP MAMA IS USING TODAY WAS STARTED BY BIG SEAN IN THE SAME WAY T-PAIN POPULARIZED AUTOTUNE EVEN THO HERBIE AND STEVIE WONDER WERE USING THE VOICE BOX WAY BEFORE T-PAIN WAS EVEN BORN...MATTER OF FACT THOSE ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS...SMH ****** ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO DISCLAIM SOME SHIT HUH? CAN'T JUST STFU AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE IS DUE I CAN MAKE UP A RANDOM WORD TODAY LIKE VAGINA BUCK AND SOME RANDOM ***** WILL COME OUT THE WOOD WORK LIKE MAN MY HOMIE O.C. MONEY BAGS WAS USING THAT SHIT BACK IN 96..BITCH I JUST MADE THAT SHIT UP TODAY STFU
   ​

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Why not just post this in the G.O.O.D. Music section ?

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scarves said:
Didn't read. But basically, did you say he was wack? Yes? Then you got the point.
you know those ****** that always got something to say?
That is basically what this was about/inspired by

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
FUCK that section and the roaches  that live in it
LMAOO @ roaches , he's a G.O.O.D. artist so i just suggested that u posted it in the section that was made for them .

U just had to say u didn't want to post it there because u don't like that section  ..

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
▲FlyMx said:

MAN PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DUMB AND I'M SICK OF IT. I LISTEN TO A LOT OF HIP HOP ALRIGHT NOT THAT I'M SOME EXPERT THERE IS DEFINITELY A BUNCH OF SHIT THAT I'VE NEVER GOTTEN AROUND LISTENING TO BUT I WOULD SAY THAT MY KNOWLEDGE OF IT IS JUST SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE SO WITH THAT BEING SAID I AM GETTING FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF ****** COMING OUT THE WOOD WORKS ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING WHEN THEY FUCKING DON'T....THIS DEBATE ABOUT WHO STARTED WHAT IS GETTING STUPID AS FUCK...THE TRUTH IS BIG SEAN INADVERTENTLY POPULARIZED THE SIMILE FLOW...DRAKE WHO WAS INSANELY POPULAR AT THE TIME FIRST HEARD IT FROM THROUGH SEAN VIA SUPA DUPA

HE THEN USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON FOREVER....WAYNE WHO IS AN EVEN MORE POPULAR RAPPER STARTED USING IT THROUGH DRAKE AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW NICKI MINAJ IS USING IT AND THEN ALL OF YM AND THEN MONTHS LATER EVERYBODY WHO IS ANYBODY WHO RAPS OR AT LEAST CLAIMS TO IS USING IT AND THERE YOU FUCKING HAVE IT...I AM SICK OF THESE DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS THINKING THEY ARE FUCKING HIP HOP AND LYRICAL BRAINIACS TELLING US MAN BIG SEAN DIDN'T START SHIT NAS WAS DOING THAT BACK IN 94 OR WAYNE WAS DOING THAT BACK IN 05 MAN STFU *****..REALLY DOG? 4REAL? NAS BACK IN 94? MAN STFU UP NONE OF THEM ****** WAS ON IT LIKE THAT WTF? ARE YOU SERIOUS? NOW YES MOTHERFUCKERS YES IT IS POSSIBLE THAT OUT OF THE MILLIONS OF RAPS THAT HAVE EVER BEEN WRITTEN DOWN ON A PIECE OF PAPER(or blackberry :fly:) THAT SOMEONE
MAYBE JUUUUSSSTTT MAYBE USED IT BEFORE BIG SEAN FOR EXAMPLE HERE IS LUPE USING HIS OWN LITTLE VERSION OF THE SIMILE FLOW OUTTY 5000

OH LAWWWWDDDDD STOP THE PRESSES FORGIVE US IF MC ULTRASOUND WASN'T ACKNOWLEDGED FOR HIS USE OF THE FLOW IN HIS SONG ABOUT LIFE AS A FETUS LIVING IN THE GHETTOS OF ANNA NICOLE'S SMITH'S WOMB MAN STFU NO ONE GIVES A SHIT THE TRUTH IS THAT SAME EXACT FLOW THAT EVERYONE AND THERE STEP MAMA IS USING TODAY WAS STARTED BY BIG SEAN IN THE SAME WAY T-PAIN POPULARIZED AUTOTUNE EVEN THO HERBIE AND STEVIE WONDER WERE USING THE VOICE BOX WAY BEFORE T-PAIN WAS EVEN BORN...MATTER OF FACT THOSE ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS...SMH ****** ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO DISCLAIM SOME SHIT HUH? CAN'T JUST STFU AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE IS DUE I CAN MAKE UP A RANDOM WORD TODAY LIKE VAGINA BUCK AND SOME RANDOM ***** WILL COME OUT THE WOOD WORK LIKE MAN MY HOMIE O.C. MONEY BAGS WAS USING THAT SHIT BACK IN 96..BITCH I JUST MADE THAT SHIT UP TODAY STFU
   ​
I jizzed on your mothers toothbrush. Write a rant about that.

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
joe said:
Can you define what you mean by simile flow?
well that is what I call it
it can't really be called that
it's like a half simile lol since they don't use
like or ass but it's still pretty much a simile

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
joe said:
That in no way is new.

So the OP is saying that Big Sean popularized comparisons from one thing to another?

All that line did was take out the "like" or "as" that rappers have used since day 1.
you didn't read it did you lmao
man I fucking hate you ******
you fuckers don't read shit

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
▲FlyMx said:

​
lirllllll

i agree
and this was funny as hell

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
OH LAWWWWDDDDD STOP THE PRESSES FORGIVE US IF MC ULTRASOUND WASN'T ACKNOWLEDGED FOR HIS USE OF THE FLOW IN HIS SONG ABOUT LIFE AS A FETUS LIVING IN THE GHETTOS OF ANNA NICOLE'S SMITH'S WOMB
*dead*

1 - 20 of 51 Posts