Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
Constructive Criticism...

The drums are too random, obnoxious, and loud. It sounds like you just clicked in random notes for the drums. They also dont sound quantized. Another problem is the mix quality. None of your instruments sound compressed. And those strings are waaaay too random as far as selection and arrangement of the instrument.

I suggest you get on Youtube, watch every beatmaking video you can. Imitate what they do until you get it downpacked, THEN start creating your own style.

·
Registered
99,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ONMusic said:
Constructive Criticism...

The drums are too random, obnoxious, and loud. It sounds like you just clicked in random notes for the drums. They also dont sound quantized. Another problem is the mix quality. None of your instruments sound compressed. And those strings are waaaay too random as far as selection and arrangement of the instrument.

I suggest you get on Youtube, watch every beatmaking video you can. Imitate what they do until you get it downpacked, THEN start creating your own style.
ok...well that was too rude for "constructive criticism" but ill take it.. The system im working with slows everything down so i need a thing to record it without doing so.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.