Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
28,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post who you think the MVP of your team is.

Also posts stats to show why he could/should be league MVP

Example:

Josh Freeman has 824 passing yards and 112 rushing yards in 4 games
Thats 936 total yards

Tampa Bay has 1,255 yards from scrimmage. 

75% of our offense is Josh Freeman.

Without his rushing yards, Tampa has 302 rushing yards this season, which would be 31st in the league.

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Going to give it to someone on the defense because our offense is the worst in the league, but it's going to take some thinking. A mere 5 touchdowns this season. The Bills have double that amount :psyboom:

T

·
0 Posts
Micool said:
Troy >>>

reason why Steelers D is dominating
I'm torn because he doesn't have a ton of tackles and only has 2 INTs, but he brings a certain intensity and presence. It's hard to judge really because Timmons and Harrison are bringing it on the stats sheet.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
I'm torn because he doesn't have a ton of tackles and only has 2 INTs, but he brings a certain intensity and presence. It's hard to judge really because Timmons and Harrison are bringing it on the stats sheet.
Dude.gtfo you fuckin distgust me.you worthless piece of shit

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Anyways :work:

Seahawks MVP:

Marshawn Lynch

Cus hes da.GAWD RB

But really.. Its.tge fully healthy seafense

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
With defensive players, especially corners and safties, it's not so much about stats. Intensity and presence is more important IMO. Take Nnamdi Asomugha on the Raiders. He has 1 interception in the past few years (I believe). It's because one year he got 8 and teams began to avoid him because he's such a great corner.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Aaron Hernandez for Pats.
Tight Ends are 30% of offensive production. Hernandez has definitely out performed Gronk. Although Gronk'll break out soon.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts