Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enter the NO NAME TEAM

Rob Ninkovich, the "Goalkeeper That Can Tackle"

Danny Woodhead, the "Superbad (the movie) and New York Jets leftover that will become one of the most useful Tom Brady tools"

Brandon Tate, the " 'WTF IS A Randy Moss' Receiver"

Aaron Hernandez, the "LOL, this dude can't block, oh shit he can! He must be an awful receiver though, oh shit he is amazing! #THANKYOUHERNANDEZGOD"

Rob Gronkowski, the "Hey Ashton Kutcher, you just got GRONK'ED"

Julian Edelman, the "Wes Welker 2.0"

Sebastian Vollmer, the "WTF IS A LOGAN MANKINS o-lineman"

Pat Chung, the "'Oh Shit, his momma can sing'¹ safety"

¹ =
- Pat's mom

[size=30pt]"and if you don't know, now you know, *****" - Biggie

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ralph said:
Woah...let's not go that far, lol.
hahaha, now i'm overhyping.
But these players have serious chances of developing in great patriots players on the next two years. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
getupigetdown said:
You mean Manning 2.0?

nah no bias he sucks. Like 1/2 the guys on your list of untested players.
whatchu talkin' about willis? Vollmer played against your colts last year, and if i'm not wrong he owned the colts pass rush.
Hernandez, Edelman and Chung are talented as fuck and you guys know it.
I just thought i should throw some other names i liked to see on our team so far. And if woodhead become the new Kevin Faulk i will laugh my ass off because of the Jets fail.

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
The81Slouch said:
whatchu talkin' about willis? Vollmer played against your colts last year, and if i'm not wrong he owned the colts pass rush.
Hernandez, Edelman and Chung are talented as fuck and you guys know it.
I just thought i should throw some other names i liked to see on our team so far. And if woodhead become the new Kevin Faulk i will laugh my ass off because of the Jets fail.
:facepalm:

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Vollmer is proven and will be a pro-bowler this year.
Chung is proven and will be a pro-bowler this year.
Edelman garnered attention and played very well for a person playing WR for the first time ever in life.
Hernandez is a rookie who is very talented and has great potential, however he is "unproven" at this point in time.
Woodhead was a workhorse in college and has produced already in our system. Still "unproven" though.
Nink has been a situational passrusher and is proven as such. He's not an all-pro but he's solid.
Brandon Tate is the only question mark because of his injury history, but he's looked fantastic on special teams and a good WR on offense.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts