Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
bLaZe said:
Yeah, that's all I use it for too. I'm not really interested in its other features, tbh.
Yeah. Also i heard it freezes alot and the internet is pretty bad. What do u think about it?

·
Registered
44,345 Posts
Bigblack11 said:
Yeah. Also i heard it freezes alot and the internet is pretty bad. What do u think about it?
Mine doesn't freeze much (only occasionally when I run too many things at once), but the internet speed is horrid. I wouldn't recommend it if you're gonna go surfing the net.

does your music also randomly disappear then reappear? Shit happens whenever I transfer new data.

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
bLaZe said:
Mine doesn't freeze much (only occasionally when I run too many things at once), but the internet speed is horrid. I wouldn't recommend it if you're gonna go surfing the net.

Also, does your music also randomly disappear then reappear? Shit happens whenever I transfer new data.
Nah they made laptops for a reason lol. But yeah i only needed it for emails and music and texting. Was playing with it the other day at future shop and they are pretty solid

·
Registered
13,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Used to have a blackberry until I dropped it in the lake. :wom:

I use it for everything. Social, music, talking ect. Nothing it really doesn't do. I have two days to decide if I really want it.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts