Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When your ex walks past you, and you're talking to your new chick. Happens to me all the time since this campus is small. She broke up with me a year ago so its her fault. She has a new guy anyway. She's catching feelings as the new girl and her were cool, even when she knew me and the new chick were first starting to talk to each other.

But about a month ago, I drove my ex back home as she needed a ride back to our hometown and I was heading home then anyway so I figured why not. We talked about stuff and we both agreed not to continue the awkward weirdness between us. Hilarious thing was, me and the ex still contnued to act like the other didn't exist, but as of late she's been acting really passive aggressive and rude to the new chick. The two of em share a lot of the same classes so they're around each other a lot. But ever since that drive home, the ex been acting kinda douchey to homegirl.

Even funnier, last week I was in the cafeteria, and the ex was on the opposite side, and my eyes lingered over to her, and I kept them there, and just as I was looking, she turned her head directly at me and our eyes met and with LIGHTNING SPEED whipped her head the other way haha.

So...Yeah, I need some insight on what all this shit means. Jealousy?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
noname27 said:
Why do you care :work:
Because this campus is small as fuck, and it's pretty consistent


That and it would be satisfying if she was jealous, given the bullshit she put me through. You never know what you got till it's gone  :hat:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,814 Posts
I think you still have feelings for your ex. You gotta get over that high school bs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Masked Mamba said:
I think you still have feelings for your ex. You gotta get over that high school bs
To some extent, I probably always will. She was my first love, and took that v card. It's a love where I care for her well being and whatnot, but I don't in any way want to be in a relationship with her.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,814 Posts
Jungle Fever said:
To some extent, I probably always will. She was my first love, and took that v card. It's a love where I care for her well being and whatnot, but I don't in any way want to be in a relationship with her.
Then be friends. Seems like both of you initiate that awkward feeling. Possibly she still likes you? Not sure, Theres an awkwardness coming from something.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
121,462 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
Then be friends. Seems like both of you initiate that awkward feeling. Possibly she still likes you? Not sure, Theres an awkwardness coming from something.
We just got to dig deep and find that 'something'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Masked Mamba said:
Then be friends. Seems like both of you initiate that awkward feeling. Possibly she still likes you? Not sure, Theres an awkwardness coming from something.
Yeah, I'd like to be friends with her, but she's an awkward person. Very sassy and aggressive and passive as hell. The new one is the exact opposite, she's sweet and cool. The new chick tried to be friends with her, but the ex was not havin it haha

The only reason its awkward is the ex is awkward. She cant be mad at me talking to a new girl. She has a new guy, and you dont see me being mean to him?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,814 Posts
Kale said:
he's in college. :facepalm:
Then it's more sad than I thought. I didnt know colleges had cafeterias haha. I call them student centers :dno:

Sometimes you have to settle your past before you can move on.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,814 Posts
Jungle Fever said:
Yeah, I'd like to be friends with her, but she's an awkward person. Very sassy and aggressive and passive as hell. The new one is the exact opposite, she's sweet and cool. The new chick tried to be friends with her, but the ex was not havin it haha

The only reason its awkward is the ex is awkward. She cant be mad at me talking to a new girl. She has a new guy, and you dont see me being mean to him?
Exactly. Seems immature and childish.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top