#1 ·
:stronger: :stronger: :stronger:

Or you can thank me now....

See less See more
#10 ·
Crash Bandicoot said:
No fuck you.
Na, really fuck you.
The same morning we get a free track from ye himself and you guys are biting at the bit to get another leak.
its sick the way people exploit his music for personal use and you guys supply their attention depriving demands...

and your avy IS NOT badass, its some fuckin cartoon shit with godzilla and some monster from that 1 movie from like 2 years ago. You probably stole the picture from the mentally handicapped art class and scanned it so you can use it as a facebook pic cuz your ugly ass isnt cutting it.

#12 ·
CHEEZY said:
Na, really fuck you.
The same morning we get a free track from ye himself and you guys are biting at the bit to get another leak.
its sick the way people exploit his music for personal use and you guys supply their attention depriving demands...

and your avy IS NOT badass, its some fuckin cartoon shit with godzilla and some monster from that 1 movie from like 2 years ago. You probably stole the picture from the mentally handicapped art class and scanned it so you can use it as a facebook pic cuz your ugly ass isnt cutting it.
1. Yes, I wanted another track/leak. Music is music to me, whether it's leaked or not. I could give a shitless about how what you think of me for wanting music.

2. Good dog. No, I didn't steal this from a mentally handicapped art class, I got it from 4chan. Actually, I have my real picture up on my real facebook profile.

Your dumbass couldn't figure out anything else to say about me, so you stooped to the level of insulting my avatar like it says to do, and  calling me ugly, when you've never actually seen me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.