nevermind, lemme get off this thread before i get banned

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crash Bandicoot said:
No fuck you.
Na, really fuck you.
The same morning we get a free track from ye himself and you guys are biting at the bit to get another leak.
its sick the way people exploit his music for personal use and you guys supply their attention depriving demands...

and your avy IS NOT badass, its some fuckin cartoon shit with godzilla and some monster from that 1 movie from like 2 years ago. You probably stole the picture from the mentally handicapped art class and scanned it so you can use it as a facebook pic cuz your ugly ass isnt cutting it.

·
Banned
12,349 Posts
CHEEZY said:
Na, really fuck you.
The same morning we get a free track from ye himself and you guys are biting at the bit to get another leak.
its sick the way people exploit his music for personal use and you guys supply their attention depriving demands...

and your avy IS NOT badass, its some fuckin cartoon shit with godzilla and some monster from that 1 movie from like 2 years ago. You probably stole the picture from the mentally handicapped art class and scanned it so you can use it as a facebook pic cuz your ugly ass isnt cutting it.
1. Yes, I wanted another track/leak. Music is music to me, whether it's leaked or not. I could give a shitless about how what you think of me for wanting music.

2. Good dog. No, I didn't steal this from a mentally handicapped art class, I got it from 4chan. Actually, I have my real picture up on my real facebook profile.

Your dumbass couldn't figure out anything else to say about me, so you stooped to the level of insulting my avatar like it says to do, and  calling me ugly, when you've never actually seen me.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Jack25 said:
It's the unfinished version so why would it matter if it got leaked?
Because unfinished version can be anything, maybe it's just missing a verse or something, so it would matter if it got leaked.

·
Registered
12,340 Posts
Jack25 said:
It's the unfinished version so why would it matter if it got leaked?
Cause he would think he has to go "fix it up" and add avril lavigne and Kelly clarkson

1 - 20 of 20 Posts