Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
0 Posts
This is what biggie and PAC died for...? Smh. Let's stop getting distracted by the hook the beat and his swag and pay attention to the lyrical ability#REALHIPHOP
kobebryantrulez 3 days ago

·
Registered
15,267 Posts
ManicJay said:
This is what biggie and PAC died for...? Smh. Let's stop getting distracted by the hook the beat and his swag and pay attention to the lyrical ability#REALHIPHOP
comment made me like the song more.
#ignantshit

·
Registered
34,155 Posts
ManicJay said:
What I find most annoying about comments like these is that they're usually made by 14 year olds that weren't even around for Pac & Big's time.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Grim said:
What I find most annoying about comments like these is that they're usually made by 14 year olds that weren't even around for Pac & Big's time.
this x200000000

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
ManicJay said:
This type of comment grinds my gears

·
0 Posts
Grim said:
ATLien said:
comment made me like the song more.
#ignantshit
Yung Vi3tboi said:
This type of comment grinds my gears
I didnt even read it I just saw the word 2pac :work:

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
ManicJay said:
man, stfu.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
Immortal Tech must be your icon.

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
What these ppl on YouTube don't understand about these songs are that they're not supposed to be lyrical. They called club bangers for a reason.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts