Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first thing I tell these ****** when I open the door is "not interested" then they're like "really, I mean an election is coming up", then I feel mad ignorant and have to put up with them for 2 minutes until I finally do whatever they've been pestering about (I'm usually in my boxer briefs mind you)

What do you guys do?

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
Diego Casablanca said:
There was an 8/10 with the dude two, I caught her staring down at my boxers for a second too :hah:
DEAD

should have invited them in and kicked the dude out 5bh

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Diego Casablanca said:
I get mad nervous when people knock on my door doe
Only when it's a Jehovah/salesman. If it's someone I know or they're not trying to sell me something I'm okay.

·
Registered
12,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dorito said:
just say no n close the door
I feel like that's too trashy. Id rather just charm them into leaving. I live in the projects too so id rather not be a statistic :fly:

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Diego Casablanca said:
The first thing I tell these ****** when I open the door is "not interested" then they're like "really, I mean an election is coming up", then I feel mad ignorant and have to put up with them for 2 minutes until I finally do whatever they've been pestering about (I'm usually in my boxer briefs mind you)

What do you guys do?
I tell them to vote for someone that will make me hold the door open for them, and then close it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts