Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so theres this girl that i wouldn't say ive been "talking to" but we've been getting closer lately...i'm know i'm not in the freind zone bc we've kissed before and i can def. tell that there is something between us, but i'm just not sure how to bring it up. we've hung out alone a few times, but i wouldn't really consider it a date cuz we just chilled.... i get the feeling she wants me to take the first step and kind of step up and define if we should be together...just don't know how to bring it up or tell her i'm really feelin her and want to be with her...any suggestions?

UPDATE 4/9
wow. done deal. talked to her this morning, just told her i was really feelin her and wanted us to be together...simple as that. she said "you dont know how long i've been waiting for you to tell me that". shit. cant believe that just happend.

UPDATE 4/10
one thing i still don't get, and i asked girl about this today -- i said why were you waiting for me to tell you i wanted to be with you, you couldn't help me out a little bit and why do most girls do this type of thing? she said she just likes someone who is confident and is willing to step up and take initiative rather than just wait around, it showed i really wanted her.

I said,  "so if I never said anything to you and just let it be, what do you think would have happened?" She said "we'll never know...."

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
staterun said:
so theres this girl that i wouldn't say ive been "talking to" but we've been getting closer lately...i'm know i'm not in the freind zone bc we've kissed before and i can def. tell that there is something between us, but i'm just not sure how to bring it up. we've hung out alone a few times, but i wouldn't really consider it a date cuz we just chilled.... i get the feeling she wants me to take the first step and kind of step up and define if we should be together...just don't know how to bring it up or tell her i'm really feelin her and want to be with her...any suggestions?
Man up and take that pussy.

·
Premium Member
41,798 Posts
staterun said:
You sound like a dude I know. And if you are, step off fuck nigga shes mine.

E

·
0 Posts
just say you like her in person, if all fails, on to the next one.

·
Premium Member
41,798 Posts
I think he's scared... If he's the dude I know he should be. But if he's not he's free to come back and tell me before I hunt his ass down.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts