2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Chainz is apart of GOOD Music. :ohno:

Check this very reliable source! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Chainz

:cryfam:

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
i hope to GOD he is. too many boring cats with no star-power over @ GOOD. the only dudes who can shine there are Kanye and Sean. Cyhi, Pusha, and errbody else is never gonna have any commercial appeal. Cudi used to, but i don't know what's up with that dude anymore.

that's why Ye was tryna sign French because he wanted a hood dude with some buzz.

in my opinion, 2 chainz is a better signing cuz dude has bangers for days and is about to blow up.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
I remember ktt was like :notsureif: when this was first announced but after Mercy everyone is like :fire:

Real talk tho that nigga got bangers.

Kid Cudi still has it tbh, he's just lagging a bit.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dorito said:
I remember ktt was like :notsureif: when this was first announced but after Mercy everyone is like :fire:

Real talk tho that nigga got bangers.

Kid Cudi still has it tbh, he's just lagging a bit.
I heard they were gonna sign this cheesy dude named dorito too. :he:

but yeah I ain't gonna front, 2 chainz did have a dope verse on Mercy. I'm just not 100 with him yet.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Plato said:
What I meant was, the radio host asked Tip if 2 Chainz was signed to GOOD and Tip said "put 2 and 2 together"
Ohhh gotcha. Yeah, I would like 2 Chainz on GOOD. They could use some trap/ignorant songs.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Plato said:
What I meant was, the radio host asked Tip if 2 Chainz was signed to GOOD and Tip said "put 2 and 2 together"
Literally got loud and excited when I hear Tip say that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts