Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
im bored tbh :kanyeshrug:
Just tell us some of ur most memorable dating stories. Can be horrible, very sweet, can be anything. Just something that still amazes u today and really left an impact聽 馃槉

Mine is:
went out on a shopping date with an A1 girl in her city聽 :amber:
And idk what it was, but it was like the wind was blowing some magic love through the air.

Because the girl was extremely flirty, its like she wanted me to give her the D in the changing room, she was teasing me so hard. :leo:
So i did the "hand in my pockets trick" , because every motherfucking breathing son of a bitch was staring at us聽 :yesip:

And every shop,every street, every isle, just everywhere we would walk. Ppl stared at us, just stared like point blank聽 :colenice:
I remember telling her(6 black guys were sitting on the corner and he noticed me with her); look they gonna look at us.

What do you know; all them 6 ****** were watching me and her.

But also in the shops, when i went to go get some clothes. Each one of her girlfriends or random girls looked at me and started blushing聽 :soon:

She than said to me when i was leaving, after i was sure she had fallen for me again, that her mom wasnt home and she was home alone.
A ***** was sleeping聽 :tumble: , because i didnt react and just started a different topic :cryfam: chance missed

after all, it was a magical date. As one of my best friends had put it;
when you 2 walk by or are together, there is something very powerful about u.聽 :hah3:

So share your story guys, spill it all聽 :randall:

Banned
Here's mine from another thread

Jetlius Randle said:
Only been on a handful of dates

But the dates I went on with my last girl were nice tbh. The first one we had been talking pretty frequently and I decided to go for it and ask her out to dinner and she said yeah. I remember I was mad excited and spent a few hours beforehand bored as fuck because I didn't want to do anything but just go to dinner with her.

When I picked her up she looked gorgeous bro :banderas: best I ever saw her look and she's really attractive to me even without makeup and shit.

Had a dope dinner just talking about shit and when I dropped her off I was kinda nervous bc we had kissed before but always drunk and now I was totally sober. But she made the first move and kissed me, and then I felt like I was on top of the world. Man I sound like such a simp typing that but it's true. I had my phone playing on shuffle on the aux really quiet and when I turned it up after she got out "Special" by Thugger was playing :hah: I felt like the fucking man

Wish it worked out :cryfam:

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Jetlius Randle said:
Here's mine from another thread
Damn fam :rejoice:
Everything u said was so real, i recognize myself there tbh
Like everything u talk about is golden and she makes u feel so normal yet special.
Goddamn fam

Registered
Dawg. When I was in high school, this girl I took this girl I was talkin to, to Olive Garden. So when she pull up she was acting standoffish, and saying she was sick. I deadass thought she just wasn't feeling me, so I'm like.. whatever lmao.

We get seated and then she fucking pukes on the table. All these servers started rushing to the table, she's all balled up and shit. I'm like wow wtf... They hand her some napkins and shit and cancelled our orders. Then after that she calls her mom and I had to talk to her and tell her what happened. We waited outside (it's January and cold as fuck)... She's just in a ball sad as hell. I saved $80 and relationship with a Thot, (she expected another date, LMAO).. I actually made a thread about this 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken. Good times. She's a cool girl, just boy-crazy.

Banned
FlackoJunior said:
Damn fam :rejoice:
Everything u said was so real, i recognize myself there tbh
Like everything u talk about is golden and she makes u feel so normal yet special.
Goddamn fam
Damn :jordancry: I need to get her back man

Registered
I used to be really into fighting and making up. It would give me thrills to win agruments so I would start them all the time.
i know im crazy :daisyscust:

I was seeing out with this guy who was obsessed with me and this had never happened before. So I realeased my inner crazy and we would fight all the time. Id pick fights over nothing and even make him apologize. But afterword the fights would make me act all touchy and lovey (which im not normally) and i guess he liked it.

So once we were in king soopers getting snacks for the night, it was like 11:30. He had gone to pay and i was looking at something. He came back and suprised me with a white chocolate kit kat.
Kit kat is my favorite chocolate, but i hated white chocolate. So i started going off about how he didnt know me and how he shouldn't asked.

He waited till i was done and then said "im not doing this, im done with your shit" and walked out.

He left me in a store a half hour away from my house. And he drove. I was stranded.聽 :binowhat:

***** left me stranded.

Registered
hazeltontrump said:
I used to be really into fighting and making up. It would give me thrills to win agruments so I would start them all the time.

I was seeing out with this guy who was obsessed with me and this had never happened before. So I realeased my inner crazy and we would fight all the time. Id pick fights over nothing and even make him apologize. But afterword the fights would make me act all touchy and lovey (which im not normally) and i guess he liked it.

So once we were in king soopers getting snacks for the night, it was like 11:30. He had gone to pay and i was looking at something. He came back and suprised me with a white chocolate kit kat.
Kit kat is my favorite chocolate, but i hated white chocolate. So i started going off about how he didnt know me and how he shouldn't asked.

He waited till i was done and then said "im not doing this, im done with your shit" and walked out.

He left me in a store a half hour away from my house. And he drove. I was stranded.聽 :binowhat:

***** left me stranded.
Off first sentence i jus gotta say you crazy as shit :dash:
Imma read the rest :dead:

Banned
hazeltontrump said:

***** left me stranded.
This how I know my ex gf lying when she say she didn't like to start fights

Registered
hazeltontrump said:

***** left me stranded.
good for him tbh omg lmaooo sorry i laughed

Banned
hazeltontrump said:

***** left me stranded.
lmao he a real one

Registered
hazeltontrump said:

***** left me stranded.
I would've done the same shit. you deserved that.

Registered
It ruined me. Since then i haven't started a fight with anyone. And if someone tries to fight with me i cant get words out and i just cry.

Banned
hazeltontrump said:

I was seeing out with this guy who was obsessed with me and this had never happened before. So I realeased my inner crazy and we would fight all the time. Id pick fights over nothing and even make him apologize. But afterword the fights would make me act all touchy and lovey (which im not normally) and i guess he liked it
all this over a kit kat bar?? :bruh:

Banned
hazeltontrump said:
It ruined me. Since then i haven't started a fight with anyone. And if someone tries to fight with me i cant get words out and i just cry.
at least you learnt your lesson :seanshrug:

I always seem to learn things the hard way. It feels standard to me lmao

Registered
maztotheula said:
That ***** did the right thing :hah:
Hope you changed
I learned my lesson, but he didnt learn his.
He came over to my house the next day and begged for my forgiveness :kendricklaff:
pussy was too bomb for him to give up :perv:

Registered
hazeltontrump said:

***** left me stranded.
Brah you deserve that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts