Kanye to The banner

On which console will you get Tekken 7?

  • PS4

    Votes: 63 92.6%
  • X1

    Votes: 5 7.4%
1 - 20 of 6663 Posts

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sub-boss (Before final stage): Heihachi Mishima



Final stage (Boss): Kazumi Mishima/Akuma




Character Select Screen (March 2018):



Main Menu (March 2018):



Launch Trailers:


Opening cinematic:


DLC trailers:


Trailers:


Gameplay:


Tekken 7 new characters reveal trailers:


Other:


Older OP's:

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,013 Posts
holy shit. I might buy a ps3 just for this game..I tuned out of the whole tekken series at tekken 5.

I can imagine raven and  Yoshimitsu going nuts in tag. But wtf happened to heihachi? Did he dye his hair black or something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,031 Posts
YeezyDude said:
So I'm not the only Tekken fan here? Damn who here has Tekken 6? I need to battle some KTT brothers.

Also of course I'm anticipating it too. Let's make this the official thread. This game should be amazing.

http://sdtekken.com/2011/01/11/new-ttt2-character-unveiled/




D:
I have tekken 6, but on 360 though. And i havent played in months, you would probably murder me. Back when i first got it though, i was pretty good.
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slimklp said:
I have tekken 6, but on 360 though. And i havent played in months, you would probably murder me. Back when i first got it though, i was pretty good.
Oh... But do you've a PS3 too? Well I don't know. But I'd love some competition.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,031 Posts
YeezyDude said:
Oh... But do you've a PS3 too? Well I don't know. But I'd love some competition.
I just recently got a pS3, but i dont really play Multiplayer games on it. Mainly single player games like God of War.  I play all my other games on 360, since i have more friends on Xbox live
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
slimklp said:
I just recently got a pS3, but i dont really play Multiplayer games on it. Mainly single player games like God of War.  I play all my other games on 360, since i have more friends on Xbox live
Ohh... Well maybe so will you get it for the PS3 this time. And by then can you play against more, than one. It's coming like late 2011. So there's a lot of time left.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,031 Posts
YeezyDude said:
Ohh... Well maybe so will you get it for the PS3 this time. And by then can you play against more, than one. It's coming like late 2011. So there's a lot of time left.
ill see. Im still leaning towards getting it on 360 again. But ill see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,751 Posts
MTP said:
holy shit. I might buy a ps3 just for this game..I tuned out of the whole tekken series at tekken 5.

I can imagine raven and  Yoshimitsu going nuts in tag. But wtf happened to heihachi? Did he dye his hair black or something?
No Heihachi didn't dye his hair. The developers at Namco decided to make him young because the voice actor for Heihachi committed suicide last year.
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DeePhenom said:
No Heihachi didn't dye his hair. The developers at Namco decided to make him young because the voice actor for Heihachi committed suicide last year.
I still can't believe that we lost him. I don't think, that I'll be used to Heihachi's new voice. :(
 
1 - 20 of 6663 Posts
Top