Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
u guys prob think im trolling but actually funkmaster flex's day office is literally right down the street in the center of the town i live in... never really saw him tbh but have bumped into him in his car a couple times when he was driving into the city and stuff... tbh i didnt even know much about him or even know wat he looked like until recently... was always an occasional listener of hot 97 and knew his name, but never had the motivation to "visit" him until the recent WTT rumors... so should i go and talk to him/interview him even though i obviously dont have a meeting appointment scheduled?? do u thik i would be able to get to him in such short notice?? wat should i ask him??

·
Banned
10,914 Posts
TheRocket64 said:
u guys prob think im trolling but actually funkmaster flex's day office is literally right down the street in the center of the town i live in... never really saw him tbh but have bumped into him in his car a couple times when he was driving into the city and stuff... tbh i didnt even know much about him or even know wat he looked like until recently... was always an occasional listener of hot 97 and knew his name, but never had the motivation to "visit" him until the recent WTT rumors... so should i go and talk to him/interview him even though i obviously dont have a meeting appointment scheduled?? do u thik i would be able to get to him in such short notice?? wat should i ask him??
you wont get to him. sorry, being realistic.

never hurts to try though. if you do, ask about Otis.

·
Registered
94,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DOTRstan said:
you wont get to him. sorry, being realistic.

never hurts to try though. if you do, ask about Otis.
yea i know thats y im tentative if i wanna even try or not... but u never know his receptionist may be nice or maybe i can catch flex leaving the office on the way to the radio station and quickly ask him about otis... we will see...

·
Banned
10,914 Posts
TheRocket64 said:
yea i know thats y im tentative if i wanna even try or not... but u never know his receptionist may be nice or maybe i can catch flex leaving the office on the way to the radio station and quickly ask him about otis... we will see...
yea dude why not. good luck!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
TheRocket64 said:
use his real name when asking for him if you try reception. she might think you're legit :dno:

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
not gonna happen man. im sure theres hundreds of kids who have tried to get in there to give him their music or whatever. they probably have security or something in the building. i wouldnt even try tbh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts