Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to see him in fort worth texas on oct 14th. and needless to say im fucking SO PUMPED FOR THIS SHOW! i hear T9 puts on a insane show, has anyone seen him and is anyone else going to this show?

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
I dont know why but i just dont like his music

Do you have any recommendations for his music , like songs or mixtapes

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K.O.D . Absolute Power. Killer. Anghellic.  Everready. Sickology 101
my fav songs by him are: T9X, Slacker, Ima Player, Trapped in a pyschos body, Enistine tech n9ne, demons, Pinocchiho, In The Trunk, The Grench, K.O.D, Riot Maker, Imma tell, here comes teca ninna, slither, Devil Boy.

Tech's flow is insane

·
Registered
15,598 Posts
I did NOT like Tech at all. But my gfs brother loves him. So after awhile when I gave him hella music I decided to try Tech N9ne one again. To find out I actually REALLY liked K.O.D.. It's a sad album like God's Son and that's why that'll probably be the only album I really enjoy from him.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[/quote]
Bubbachuck383 said:
Tech sucks dick live....trust me i would know. He comes to montana atleast 3 times a fuckin year.

Don't waste your money.
well i bought my tickets already and i have heard he is awesome live from like all my friends who have seen him.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Lupe The Killer said:
well i bought my tickets already and i have heard he is awesome live from like all my friends who have seen him.
Naah if your a big fan you'll have a good time, its just the same show everytime so only go once.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Craziest concert i have been to. SO MANY TITS! the crowd was fucking insane. one of the best shows i have been to. tech played for about 2 hours, soooo tight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts