Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO GET ON MY FLYLUMMINATI ALL CAPS RANT SWAG REAL FAST SO I COULD LET YALL KNOW THAT ***** CHRIS BROWN?

THAT ***** RIGHT THERE?

GUESS WHAT? HE'S HUMAN. HE MAKES MISTAKES.*

NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT RIHANNA HITTING HIM.

IF THIS WAS KANYE IN THE SAME SITUATION THEN YOU ALL WOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING I'M DOING RIGHT NOW AND YOU KNOW IT, FELLOW STANS.

NOBODY IN THE MEDIA EVER GAVE BREEZY A BREAK. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO SIT BACK AND TAKE WHATEVER RIHANNA WAS PUTTING HIM THROUGH? HELL HE COULD HAVE BEEN RETALIATING TO SOMETHING WORSE.

AND DON'T SAY "THEN WHY DIDN'T HE SAY THAT IN COURT?"

HE PROBABLY KNEW HE DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST AMERICA'S FAVORITE ISLAND GIRL.

SO HE DID HIS LITTLE COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR IT. GOT BACK TO MAKING MUSIC (WHICH HAS GOTTEN BETTER OVER YEARS IMO)

AND Y'ALL STILL WANNA HATE???

GTFO.

*in no way is Sage advocating the abuse of women, however he is advocating the lifestyle choice of dealing with absolutely, positively, NO BITCHASSNESS.
/rant

FLYLLUMINATI

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good music is good music. How stupid would you have to be to not listen to a song you would like just because you don't like the person who made it? And it's not even like we know the whole truth about the Rihanna thing anyway. This guy is one of the most talented people in the whole industry and he's worked very hard to rehabilitate this image. Who is anyone to judge what kind of person he is? Judge his art and his art only. Chris Brown is killing the game right now.

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
I said this about a month after it happened and everyone gave me hell for it. The bitch probably deserved it. Graffiti was an awful album but the new songs he has dropped recently have been really good.

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
What Chris did was fucked up, but we're all human and make mistakes, and we just rather forgive than forget. But unfortunately, that hasn't been embedded in people's heads yet. I was disappointed w/ what he did, but you know what, it's over. He's moved on, paid/is paying his dues to society, and now he's back to doing what he loves doing, making music.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts