Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been 2 years since I've been diagnosed with depression and it really has been killing me :/. It lowers my self esteem down and it annoys me cause I'm shy as shit and I never talk.
It all started when I moved  to the US 2 years ago, I had my whole squad of friends in France and we used to hang out play soccer and shit! but now, I seriously don't have any friends.... I had to leave my first school in the US cause my grades were beyond shit! I'm taking summer classes at my new school and I absolutely hate it! I do everything alone! eat lunch alone, work alone and stay alone. I wanna ditch this whole week but I just can't seem too  :ohno: it's like I don't have the balls too!

And to top off my depression, my good friend back in France is apperently going to get a professional contract in soccer which in a way I'm super happy for him but at the same time.... it kills me inside cause I know that if I got over my depression and my shyness, I would be able to perform wayyyy better.

please help :cryfam:


sorry for my english, as mentioned, I'm french, I'm still trying to improve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,239 Posts
If you really do, and not playing, get off ktt. Get off the Internet for a while, and let the world everywhere fucking embrace you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,031 Posts
tbh i have alwasy had the same friends since i was little im not very good at making new friends which im nervous af for college but if im alone im alone :kanyeshrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Khalil said:
If you really do, and not playing, get off ktt. Get off the Internet for a while, and let the world everywhere fucking embrace you.
nah dude listen, I'm doing it for my own good, I try to talk to others and let other people hang around me but I just break down and feel awkward, what I usually tend to do is tell people I'm fine and that I can stay alone which I HATE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John1 said:
tbh i have alwasy had the same friends since i was little im not very good at making new friends which im nervous af for college but if im alone im alone :kanyeshrug:
how do you deal with being alone? I don't mind being alone like at home and all but when I'm at school, it just makes me feel awkward
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,239 Posts
Hamzah11 said:
nah dude listen, I'm doing it for my own good, I try to talk to others and let other people hang around me but I just break down and feel awkward, what I usually tend to do is tell people I'm fine and that I can stay alone which I HATE
You're not fine if you can't give a solid reason. I can be like, being alone, because in life, many will not understand you, but only you will and you got to do it to get some things done in life.

And what exactly are you doing for your own good?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,031 Posts
Hamzah11 said:
how do you deal with being alone? I don't mind being alone like at home and all but when I'm at school, it just makes me feel awkward
well in my first two years of highschool i went to a hs where i didnt really know anyone i just talked to a couple people in classes but never hang out with anyone outside of school except my old friends. Then last year and this upcoming year im in a hs with all my friends so ive alwasy been surrounded by them but im scared for college i dont think ill have friends
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Khalil said:
You're not fine if you can't give a solid reason. I can be like, being alone, because in life, many will not understand you, but only you will and you got to do it to get some things done in life.

And what exactly are you doing for your own good?
I guess I get what you mean :/

And by my own good, I try to interact with others and talk more and introducing myself to more people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,239 Posts
Hamzah11 said:
I guess I get what you mean :/

And by my own good, I try to interact with others and talk more and introducing myself to more people.
People shower everyday because that's the only way they'll stay clean, just like how if you daily interact, go through different experiences you'll stay consistent socially.

Being out of your comfort zone, is the most bittersweet thing in life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Been Trill Forever said:
If you had stayed in France you would probably get scouted by PSG :wom:
bruh don't say that.... I did a try out with them with my other friends, the coach told me I did well but it was unfortunate cause I had to leave the same summer they were recruting. It was a shame cause I lived in Paris too :/

EDIT: when I mean tryouts, I mean the youth team of course (duh)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yung Latarian said:
Go play some pick up soccer games and make friends lil *****
I'm actually on a local pick up soccer page on facebook where people invite other people to play, I've tried doing it I'm just such a shy little bitch bruh
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
51,728 Posts
There's probably some deep seeded issue associated with your depression and shyness. Without knowing I don't think anyone can help outside of giving general "live life and enjoy things!" advice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,986 Posts
Hamzah11 said:
I'm actually on a local pick up soccer page on facebook where people invite other people to play, I've tried doing it I'm just such a shy little bitch bruh
Bro just relax and take a chance

Playing sports is probably the easiest way to make friends
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stan Smith said:
There's probably some deep seeded issue associated with your depression and shyness. Without knowing I don't think anyone can help outside of giving general "live life and enjoy things!" advice.
I guess there might be :/

And thanks hahaha  :) I'll try too

 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top