Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean of course it does- Kanye West is not a liar :jordanlaff:

West's team is ready to dispute Swift's claims, however, another source tells PEOPLE. The insider says that the rapper always records his entire album-creation process for his archives, and that Swift was made aware she was on tape.

The source adds that Swift is on video approving all the verse lyrics, including "I made that bitch famous," which wasn't mentioned in the clips released Sunday.
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/18/taylor-swift-kanye-west-phone-call-legal

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
johnno said:
kim ready for part two tonight :whew:
She's actually quite smart if she played it out like that. She waited to see Swift's response. Swift denied the 'that bitch' line and Kim is about to deliver the final blow.

If this is true, Kim is honestly the GOAT. She played Swift at her own game :jordanlaff:

·
Registered
23,454 Posts
birk2105 said:
She's actually quite smart if she played it out like that. She waited to see Swift's response. Swift denied the 'that bitch' line and Kim is about to deliver the final blow.

If this is true, Kim is honestly the GOAT. She played Swift at her own game :jordanlaff:
I really hope this is true bruh.

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fam. said:
I really hope this is true bruh.
I remember two days ago, someone posted that Kim was about to expose Taylor after seeing that KUTWK preview and no-one believed him. Honestly, we gotta put faith in Kim because she always comes through.

·
Registered
15,656 Posts
birk2105 said:

Honestly if we find out Kim's been playing chess with Taylor snake ass, it'll make her so more sexier :ffpu: some nail in the coffin type shit :nas:

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alphabear said:
Honestly if we find out Kim's been playing chess with Taylor snake ass, it'll make her so more sexier :ffpu: some nail in the coffin type shit :nas:
Like you gotta love that she's ride or die. She and Ye are honestly perfect for each other :ffpu:

·
Registered
15,656 Posts
birk2105 said:
Like you gotta love that she's ride or die. She and Ye are honestly perfect for each other :ffpu:
I'm sorry but I would fk Kim till she screamed of joy and pleasure and hysteria and AHHHH SOMEONE LET ME OUT THIS MOTHAFKN CAAAGE *lil b voice*

:dash: :dahell:

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
birk2105 said:

fuck what a wife :ffpu:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
if this is true, then how stupid is taylor swift to release that statement when she knows damn well that kanye recorded everything, including her approving that specific line

·
Premium Member
45,036 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,036 Posts
birk2105 said:

:oh2:

1 - 20 of 171 Posts