Kanye to The banner

381 - 400 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
squidandthewhale said:
People who got merch, what time did you get in line and how long did it take?
It took forever. I gave up on the queue outside but hustled to get to the front inside then dropped my life savings bruh. Overall long though, think I just got lucky to get to the front inside

·
Registered
15,442 Posts
LimbeyReigns said:
It took forever. I gave up on the queue outside but hustled to get to the front inside then dropped my life savings bruh. Overall long though, think I just got lucky to get to the front inside
Same i finessed my way to the front of the entrance line/crowd and got like the first shirt inside was goat.  :obamahhh: 
no date shirt though.  :jordancry:

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
squidandthewhale said:
People who got merch, what time did you get in line and how long did it take?
I got there like 8:10
and got a shirt right before heading to my seat
Took like 5 mins
Although the did sell out in my size
:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Banana Lero said:
Same i finessed my way to the front of the entrance line/crowd and got like the first shirt inside was goat.  :obamahhh: 
no date shirt though.  :jordancry:
The merch we got was boo boo
I bet Miami is going to have exclusive merch
:respek:

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
RWK said:
yo so did tampa get a GA tour date tee?
Nope, Just the Saint Pablo Logo Tees, hats, and hoodies in Green and Black, the RIP Shirts in White, and the Saint Pablo Tees with Tour on the back with the big Kim K picture on the back
:cryfam:

·
Registered
628 Posts
I just realized something, I might've pushed/got pushed by dat boi Pascal, it was either him or some tall white dude wearing a hat and blue shirt, didn't have Argus Events on it or whatever. But I'm actually sure he stays next to Kim most of the time if she there.

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
Wavey Nate said:
Nope, Just the Saint Pablo Logo Tees, hats, and hoodies in Green and Black, the RIP Shirts in White, and the Saint Pablo Tees with Tour on the back with the big Kim K picture on the back
:cryfam:
:psyboom: yoooooo they need to get they shit together that's chapped

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
Bro I bought my merch inside & my friend gave his shit who was sitting his merch. So I was like fuck it I'll let him hold mine as well. All our phones died couldn't reach the dude. But he lives next to me friend. My friend goes today to pick up the merch they got his shit but lost mine. Fucking idoiot said he doesn't know where it went. He paying me back the $105 but now I'm fucked outta merch

381 - 400 of 406 Posts