Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advice on talking to girls, like conversation starters? I'm relatively shy and just want to break out of that and become more open and social.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Well find a subject you both can talk about. participate in things, which they/she does. And like yeah introduce yourself. be confident and be feeling yourself too much (Get a big ego) and then feel very fly. Nah mean? Then start doing it a lot of times until you're used to it.

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YeezyDude said:
Well find a subject you both can talk about. participate in things, which they/she does. And like yeah introduce yourself. be confident and be feeling yourself too much (Get a big ego) and then feel very fly. Nah mean? Then start doing it a lot of times until you're used to it.
Thanks man. :)

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Diesel said:
Depends what type of girl you want to talk to?
girls at your school, at work or just random girls??
I'm a freshman in High School if that helps. Girls at my school I would suppose.

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
joe said:
Don't idealize her.. That's what makes it difficult to talk to her. Treat her like you would anyone else.
That really does make sense, thanks.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
joe said:
It kind of works paradoxically. Treating her like a princess, being so nervous you're overly nice and accomodating......is the quickest way to the "friend zone."
Very true. Clever guy right here. That's what I'm doing. While other guys in my class are failing. Well most of them at least. :work:

·
0 Posts
joe said:
Don't idealize her.. That's what makes it difficult to talk to her. Treat her like you would anyone else.
You are very helpful to a lot of people in this section I must say...
and yes, this is true.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts