Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some serious advice. I go to a small Community College but it's some good looking girls here I already know I'm a UMF but this shouldn't be hard

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
Talking to girls in college is woat :floyd: atleast for me since I be having no info on these girls. Was talking to this asian bitch for like 3 weeks, turns out she's 25 and feels weird about fucking around with a 19 year old (me) I felt good that she wanted me but if I had smashed.. :floyd:

·
Banned
697 Posts
i go to community college to :jordancry:
back when i was in a uni it was easy as fuck
but now they always have a place to go quickly over here.

i talk to a few hot girls from my class
after class i just walk besides them and say "what are some fun things to do in this college"
or talk about something in the class.

or if you see a girl sitting down or leaving the school, you can just go up to her and talk to her about normal shit.

i never try to talk to someone walking around, thier most likley in a rush to class anyways :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Venommm said:

after class i just walk besides them and say "what are some fun things to do in this college"

or if you see a girl sitting down or leaving the school, you can just go up to her and talk to her about normal shit.

i never try to talk to someone walking around, thier most likley in a rush to class anyways :kanyeshrug:
Fam when are you bout to smash Bella :jordanlaff:

·
Registered
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Venommm said:

why do you go to a CC? what happen at the Uni?

·
Banned
697 Posts
Solomon The Wise said:
why do you go to a CC? what happen at the Uni?
got kicked out cause i didnt have enough money for the next semester

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
Venommm said:
got kicked out cause i didnt have enough money for the next semester
What are you doing now? Stopped studying?

·
Banned
697 Posts
Yves.sl said:
No loans?

Basically they took away my financial aid reward cause of my grades so i couldnt get anymore loans to stay

·
Banned
697 Posts
maztotheula said:
damn niqqa was all the partying and sex worth it too get kicked out :cryfam:
Lowkey it was. even tho i owe like 5k i grew up and now i know my priorities

·
Banned
697 Posts
Tril. said:
do college girls like sexting or is it dependent?
It depends on the type of girl but mostly all girls should like it. Youd be surprise when a girl you dont even expect say the freakist shit.

But before you sext you must have something established

Like if you flirt with her or you know she likes you or you told her how you felt about her its okay to sext.

And they all horny as fuck and they cant masterbate alot if they share a dorm :cryhah:

·
Banned
6,402 Posts
Venommm said:
It depends on the type of girl but mostly all girls should like it. Youd be surprise when a girl you dont even expect say the freakist shit.

But before you sext you must have something established

Like if you flirt with her or you know she likes you or you told her how you felt about her its okay to sext.

And they all horny as fuck and they cant masterbate alot if they share a dorm :cryhah:
:khaled:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts