Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke up with my girlfriend a couple months ago just as school was ending and I thought everything was fine with our mutual friends (we have a lot of them). However, I ran into a few of them the other day and they were very cold and distant. Didn't really seem like friends. I think she may have won that element of the break up haha

Anyways, how do you normally deal with this situation? As a person who is friends with a couple that broke up or breaking up and dealing with mutual friends...

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
I think this is really stupid, and very biased. I remember some couple was going through a break up, and it was pretty public over facebook. The chick was obviously in the wrong, (Cheated on the dude) the chicks friends would for the most part side with the chick. Saying, "Leave her alone!, I love you bitch!" Which in this situation; is retarded. As a friend I'd say "yo, what you did was wrong". And of course, as in some of my relationships, the dudes friends sided with the dude, verbally calling out the chick, calling her a hoe, etc.

I kinda' went through the exact same thing. I dumped this chick, naturally all her friends supported her without even knowing what exactly happened (again, stupid) and our mutual friends were our bestfriends. My bestfriend stuck with me, her bestfriend stuck with her, and that's how it ended.

Depends on the situation and how bad/public the breakup is.  :dno:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I became friends with her entire group of friends (10 or so people) pretty quickly, so I'm just concerned with who's going to take her side in all of this. Also, if I want to get with one of her friends...haha. In all seriousness, I don't want to mess up that girl's circle of friends...it's weird.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
troubadour said:
I became friends with her entire group of friends (10 or so people) pretty quickly, so I'm just concerned with who's going to take her side in all of this. Also, if I want to get with one of her friends...haha. In all seriousness, I don't want to mess up that girl's circle of friends...it's weird.
They'll most likely go on her side if you met them after lol. But if you wanna' hook up with one of them, stay on good terms. Go after that shit quick. Most girls actually wouldn't care if you were just with her friend. Always depends though.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ManicMojo said:
They'll most likely go on her side if you met them after lol. But if you wanna' hook up with one of them, stay on good terms. Go after that shit quick. Most girls actually wouldn't care if you were just with her friend. Always depends though.
After the break up, I started hanging out with the friends of hers that weren't that close with her. She definitely was not the alpha female in that group...haha

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
troubadour said:
After the break up, I started hanging out with the friends of hers that weren't that close with her. She definitely was not the alpha female in that group...haha
Lol I understand now. You're good then :datass:

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
troubadour said:
I broke up with my girlfriend a couple months ago just as school was ending and I thought everything was fine with our mutual friends (we have a lot of them). However, I ran into a few of them the other day and they were very cold and distant. Didn't really seem like friends. I think she may have won that element of the break up haha

Anyways, how do you normally deal with this situation? As a person who is friends with a couple that broke up or breaking up and dealing with mutual friends...
You must have lots of female friends cause real men wouldn't give a fuck about another man's relationship.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ONMusic said:
You must have lots of female friends cause real men wouldn't give a fuck about another man's relationship.
You're very perceptive haha. But you'd be surprised. If the guy who's dating my best friend mistreated her, I'd stop being friends with him. I don't know how I could spend time with him after hurting my best friend, I guess.

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
troubadour said:
You're very perceptive haha. But you'd be surprised. If the guy who's dating my best friend mistreated her, I'd stop being friends with him. I don't know how I could spend time with him after hurting my best friend, I guess.
:cmon: Ya'll too soft.

Unless he is outrageously disrespecting her (hurting or cussing) in front of you, you shouldn't really care.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ONMusic said:
:cmon: Ya'll too soft.

Unless he is outrageously disrespecting her (hurting or cussing) in front of you, you shouldn't really care.
she's basically my sister, though. if it was any other girl, I could deal with it. But if he cheated on my sister, shit. I couldn't be cool with him after that.

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
troubadour said:
she's basically my sister, though. if it was any other girl, I could deal with it. But if he cheated on my sister, shit. I couldn't be cool with him after that.
:cmon:

Ugh, I hate when dudes say "she's like a sister to me", but if she let you smash her, you'd jam your dick in her.

But remember, she's your SISTER, you cant jam your dick in your sister!!!!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ONMusic said:
:cmon:

Ugh, I hate when dudes say "she's like a sister to me", but if she let you smash her, you'd jam your dick in her.

But remember, she's your SISTER, you cant jam your dick in your sister!!!!
I wouldn't. I'd ask her what the hell she was thinking. Sure, she's attractive, but a lot would have to happen for me to take her up on that offer. A list that begins with getting clubbed over the head and ends with being hypnotized or something.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
I met my ex-girlfriend through my boy's girlfriend & I became really cool with all of her friends but once the relationship was over, I was scorned and considered the dickhead of the century & am given the evil eye whenever I see any of them out. Its annoying because the girl's best friend told a lie about me which caused me to break it up and ever since my homeboy acts different around me because his girl doesnt like me. If I would've known it would've fucked up a great friendship, I wouldn't have gotten with her in the first but you live and you learn I guess.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts