Kanye to The banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm nervous af, on top of that I'm taking it at the DMV where the instructors like to fail people. Any advice?

·
Registered
19,239 Posts
Just remember to breathe and stay calm. don't overthink and you should be good

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
the guy who gave me my test was chill af he literally taught me how to parallel park during the test.  i was like i can parallel park a prius from drivers ed but not this shit and he was like yea thats a big difference from your mom's minivan so i'll cut you some slack and i was trying too hard so he stopped me but he was like yea i know your nervous so it's ok

just don't fuck up at stop signs or drive over the speed limit. and if u a guy you should be ok lmao my ex and my other friend thats a girl both failed their first times and cried their eyes out and i was like  :datass: 

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
macmillerstan said:
the guy who gave me my test was chill af he literally taught me how to parallel park during the test.  i was like i can parallel park a prius from drivers ed but not this shit and he was like yea thats a big difference from your mom's minivan so i'll cut you some slack and i was trying too hard so he stopped me but he was like yea i know your nervous so it's ok

just don't fuck up at stop signs or drive over the speed limit. and if u a guy you should be ok lmao my ex and my other friend thats a girl both failed their first times and cried their eyes out and i was like  :datass: 
Lmfao, I'm a guy, but I'm just nervous 'cause the DMV I'm taking it in has a reputation for failing a bunch of people and being fucking assholes. I'm a good driver, it's just like fuck. It seems like to pass they have to be in a good mood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts